Impact Opens Training Camp on January 14 in Montreal
MONTREAL - The Montreal Impact unveiled on Wednesday the details of its upcoming training camp, presented by Allstate. Due to its participation in the Concacaf Champions League, the club will start camp earlier this year, on Tuesday, January 14, at the Marie-Victorin Sports Complex.
The team will head to Florida on Thursday, January 16, to train in Orlando until January 29. The team will then return to Montreal before leaving again for the Sunshine State on February 3, to set up camp in St. Petersburg for a fifth consecutive year. Details of our preseason games will be revealed at a later date.
The Impact will then leave Florida and fly directly to San José, in Costa Rica, for the first leg of the Concacaf Champions League Round of 16 matchup against Deportivo Saprissa on February 18, 19 or 20.
The second leg will be played on February 25, 26 or 27, a few days prior to the MLS home opener at the Olympic Stadium on Saturday, February 29, at 3pm against New England.
A 3-game ticket pack for the 2020 season is currently available starting at $79, which includes the following matches:
1. Second leg of the Concacaf Champions League Round of 16;
2. Home opener at Olympic Stadium on February 29;
3. Home opener at Stade Saputo in April (official date has yet to be confirmed).
For all information on ticket sales, visit http://impactmontreal.com.
Individual tickets for the home opener at Olympic Stadium will be on sale in January 2020.
Season tickets for 2020 are also available at http://impactmontreal.com or by dialing 514-328-3668. All 2020 season members get a free ticket for the second leg of the Concacaf Champions League Round of 16.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from December 11, 2019
- BBVA Stadium Installs New High-Definition LED Video Displays from Daktronics - Houston Dynamo
- NWSL Teams, Players Raise over $45,000 for Orlando-Based Non-Profit Libby's Legacy - Orlando City SC
- Inaugural 2019 adidas MLS College Showcase to Scout Top College Prospects December 13-15 in Raleigh, N.C. - MLS
- LA Galaxy Announce 2020 Preseason Schedule for 25th Season in MLS - LA Galaxy
- LAFC Signs First eMLS Player in Club History - Los Angeles FC
- Revolution Re-Sign John Oliveira as Club's eMLS Competitor - New England Revolution
- LA Galaxy Sign Midfielder Sacha Kljestan - LA Galaxy
- Impact Opens Training Camp on January 14 in Montreal - Montreal Impact
- Earthquakes Acquire Cristian Espinoza on Permanent Transfer - San Jose Earthquakes
- Atlanta United Signs No. 4 Ranked esports Athlete Paulo Neto - Atlanta United FC
- New York Red Bulls Add George Adamou to eMLS Team - New York Red Bulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Montreal Impact Stories
- Impact to Play Five Preseason Games in Florida
- New Partnership Between the Montreal Impact and Soccer Quebec
- Impact Completes Permanent Transfer of Ballou Tabla
- Impact Acquires Canadian Central Defender Joel Waterman
- 28 Players Will Take Part in the 2020 Montreal Impact Training Camp