Impact Acquires 2020 SuperDraft Pick from Houston Dynamo
MONTREAL - The Montreal Impact announced on Monday the acquisition of a third-round pick at the 2020 MLS SuperDraft from the Houston Dynamo in exchange for full-back Chris Duvall.
Duvall, 27, played 42 games with the Montreal Impact in MLS, including 39 starts, scoring a goal and adding three assists. Before joining the Impact at the start of the 2017 season, the defender from Georgia spent three seasons with the New York Red Bulls.
Transaction: The Montreal Impact acquires a third-round pick at the 2020 MLS SuperDraft from the Houston Dynamo in exchange for full-back Chris Duvall.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from December 17, 2018
- City's Sean McAuley Completes U.S. Soccer Pro License Course - Orlando City SC
- FC Dallas Introduces Luchi Gonzalez as Seventh Coach in Club History - FC Dallas
- Major League Soccer to Adopt New Playoff Structure in 2019 - MLS
- Former Seattle Sounders FC Captain Brad Evans Announces Retirement - Seattle Sounders FC
- New York City FC Announce Preseason Friendly in Nashville - New York City FC
- Sporting KC Defender Brad Evans Announces Retirement - Sporting Kansas City
- Impact Acquires 2020 SuperDraft Pick from Houston Dynamo - Montreal Impact
- Houston Dynamo Acquire DF Chris Duvall in Trade with Montreal Impact - Houston Dynamo
- Toronto FC Exercise Option to Buy Auro - Toronto FC
- New England Revolution Re-Sign Forward Juan Agudelo - New England Revolution
- Philadelphia Union Sign Three Players to New Contracts - Philadelphia Union
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.