Ice Wolves Fans Raise over $14,000 for American Cancer Society
On October 25th and 26th the New Mexico Ice Wolves hosted their first Pink in the Rink night in partnership with the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer.
The Ice Wolves debuted their first specialty jerseys in the franchise's history generously donated by Joe Szklarz of Q Reality that we auctioned after Saturday's game. Other fundraisers included a portion of all pink cotton candy sales, all proceeds from chuck-a-puck and a two raffles for a jersey. In total New Mexico Ice Wolves fans raised $14,022 for a great cause!
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from November 26, 2019
- Windy City Drops Third Straight on the Road, 113-95 to Raptors 905 - Amarillo Bulls
- Wichita Falls Warriors Announce Name And Logo - Wichita Falls Warriors
- Ice Wolves Fans Raise over $14,000 for American Cancer Society - New Mexico Ice Wolves
- Schedule Change this Weekend - Topeka Pilots
- Mack Byers Commits to DI Northern Michigan - Aberdeen Wings
- Titans to Wear and Auction Military Jerseys January 24 Weekend - New Jersey Titans
- Love Commits to Robert Morris - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Bismarck Bobcats yo Face the Minot Minotauros - Bismarck Bobcats
- Flex Packs on Sale Now - Jamestown Rebels
- Strinden Signed - Minot Minotauros
- Weekend Recap - Maine Nordiques
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.