Houston Dynamo FC & Houston Dash Announce Promotional Schedule for Summer & Fall
HOUSTON - The Houston Dynamo Football Club released the promotional schedule for the remaining home matches for the Dynamo and Dash, including game themes, ticket packages and promotions and special gate giveaways today.
Single-match tickets for all upcoming Dynamo and Dash home matches will go on sale this afternoon at 2 p.m. CDT, including the July 3 Dynamo home match against FC Cincinnati when the Club will reopen BBVA Stadium to full capacity for the first time.
The popular 713 Night promotion returns for five dates, beginning with the Dash and Dynamo matches on July 2 and 3, respectively. On 713 nights, fans can purchase $7 tickets, $1 hot dogs and $3 beers, making it the best bargain in Houston sports. The schedule also features three Buy One, Get One offers with tickets starting at $25, and four Family Nights, which include a package of four tickets plus four hot dogs, chips and sodas for $25 apiece. All of the 713 Nights and Buy One, Get One offers are available now, while the Family Night offer will go on sale July 5.
The promotional schedule features five weeks in which both teams are home at the same time and will collaborate on Club-wide thematic presentations. A number of exciting giveaways are planned throughout the year, including Memo Rodriguez and Rachel Daly bobbleheads courtesy of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, five separate bandana giveaways, a Dynamo boot bag courtesy of Heriberto Ramos and a PRIDE t-shirt courtesy of Coushatta Casino Resort, among other items.
The Dynamo-Dash joint themes kick off in mid-June with the Club's second-annual Soccer For All Week when the Dynamo host the Portland Timbers on Wednesday, June 23 and the Dash welcome in the Orlando Pride on Saturday, June 26. The week will celebrate all who love the game, including the Dynamo Special Olympics Unified Team presented by 76®, events in the community and special content. The first 5,000 fans at the Dynamo vs. Portland match will receive a free rainbow-designed bandana courtesy of Pepsi, and on Saturday, the first 3,000 fans at the Dash match will receive a PRIDE-themed t-shirt courtesy of Coushatta Casino Resort.
Fourth of July Weekend will feature a celebration of all things American as the Club returns to nearly full capacity for the first time in 489 days. Friday night's Dash match against OL Reign will bring back the annual Salute to Women Veterans celebration presented by Texas Mattress Makers, as we honor the women who have served our country in uniform. Saturday, July 3, the Dynamo host FC Cincinnati, and fans will want to stick around for Fireworks for the Fourth courtesy of Kroger.
In mid-August, the Club will celebrate the entire Houston soccer community - past, present and future - with a City of Soccer Weekend presented by SeatGeek when the Dash host Washington on Friday, Aug. 13 and the Dynamo host Colorado on Saturday, Aug. 14. Both matches will feature a Buy One, Get One ticket promotion. Friday's Dash match will feature a celebration of the city's vibrant youth soccer community, while Saturday's Dynamo event will look back at Houston's soccer history, celebrating some of the stars who built the game in H-Town over the decades.
The Club will kick off September with two matches focused on ending childhood cancer during Soccer Kicks Cancer Week. On Sept. 1, the Dash host OL Reign and MD Anderson will give away a free Rachel Daly Bobblehead. That match will also feature a Kids Eat Free promotion where children under age 12 can get a free hot dog and soda. Two nights later on Friday, Sept. 3, the Dynamo play host to Portland for Soccer Kicks Cancer night presented by Ford. The Dynamo will once again showcase the amazing courage displayed by kids undergoing cancer treatment in a number of ways throughout the match. MD Anderson will also give away a Memo Rodriguez bobblehead on Saturday, Oct. 16 when the Dynamo host the Seattle Sounders.
As the regular season winds down for both teams in October, the final home match of the year for each team will be Fan Appreciation Day presented by BBVA. The home finale for the Dash falls on Sunday, Oct. 17 when they host the Portland Thorns, while the Dynamo home slate concludes on Sunday, Oct. 31 against Colorado. Both matches will be a celebration of all Dash and Dynamo fans, with special surprises and giveaways planned for both matches.
For a full list of theme nights, promotional ticket packages and gate giveaway items, visit HoustonDynamoFC.com/PromoSchedule.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from June 1, 2021
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: June 1, 2021 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Four Sounders FC Players Called into International Duty - Seattle Sounders FC
- Sporting KC Weekly - Sporting Kansas City
- Szabolcs Schön Named to Hungary EURO 2020 Squad - FC Dallas
- Nashville Soccer Club at Orlando City SC on October 31 Moved to 3 p.m. on UniMás - Nashville SC
- Earthquakes Announce Broadcast Change for Road Match vs. Orlando City SC - San Jose Earthquakes
- Chicago Fire FC Announce Broadcast Change for July 7 Home Match against Orlando City SC - Chicago Fire FC
- LAFC Signs Multi-Year Partnership with Esports Entertainment Group - Los Angeles FC
- Columbus Crew Announces Five International Call-Ups - Columbus Crew SC
- PayPal Park to Host Topgolf Live from August 26-29 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Rosenberry, Bassett Named to MLS Team of the Week - Colorado Rapids
- Everything You Need to Know About the CONCACAF Nations League Finals - Charlotte FC
- Houston Dynamo FC & Houston Dash Announce Promotional Schedule for Summer & Fall - Houston Dynamo FC
- Orlando City SC Update on Forward Daryl Dike - Orlando City SC
- Ezequiel Barco Called up to Argentina U-23 National Team - Atlanta United FC
- Sporting KC's Gadi Kinda to Join Israel National Team - Sporting Kansas City
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Houston Dynamo FC Stories
- Three Points: Houston Dynamo Close Two-Game Road Trip in San Jose
- Houston Dynamo FC Draw 0-0 with Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Three Points: Houston Dynamo Begin Two-Game Road Trip against Vancouver Whitecaps
- Houston Dynamo Football Club Announce Multi-Phase Renovations of BBVA Stadium
- Houston Dynamo Football Club Statement on Jamey Rootes