Home Opener Tickets on Sale Tuesday
Brandon, MB. - Tickets to Brandon's two pre-season games as well as the Wheat Kings 2019 Home Opener go on sale Tuesday morning at the Keystone Centre box office.
The Wheat Kings, who brought the curtain down on their annual Training Camp this past weekend, will host two pre-season games over the course of the next two weeks.
This Friday, Brandon will host Winnipeg and on Saturday, September 14th the Moose Jaw Warriors will pay a visit to Westoba Place.
The Brandon Sun Home Opener will be played on Friday, September 20th vs. Winnipeg.
When purchasing Home Opener tickets, western Manitoba hockey fans are encouraged to select a 5-game Manitoba Mini Pack, which will feature Brandon's regular season games against the Winnipeg ICE, for the price of four.
Not only does the package offer the Home Opener, it will also include tickets to three other premium games - Monday, November 11th (Remembrance Day), Friday, December 27th and Saturday, March 20th "Fran Appreciation Night". The fifth game in the package will be played Friday, November 29th.
In addition to picking up your tickets at the Keystone Centre box office, western Manitoba hockey fans can also order online at keystonecentre.com or by calling the box office at (204) 726-3555.
Meanwhile the WHL club reminds its fans that it's not too late to purchase Season Tickets - the most affordable season ticket package in the league.
2019-20 Season Ticket Prices are as follows:
Adults $499 + GST
Seniors $449 + GST
Youth $325 + GST
Children $200 + GST
By purchasing a Wheat Kings' Season Ticket, you will save close to 40% off regular box office admission prices. To order yours drop by the Wheat Kings' office or call (204) 726-3535. By doing so, you will be entered to win one of a number of great prizes in the hockey club's annual "20 Prizes in 20 Days Contest".
As of last week, the Wheat Kings had sold over 2,100 season tickets.
Speaking of season tickets, for those that have ordered theirs for the upcoming season, they can be picked up during this Friday's Season Ticket Pick-up in the Keystone Centre's south parking lot. Fans will be encouraged to stop by the Big Tent between the hours of 10am and 7pm. Lunch will be provided for those that plan to pick up over noon.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from September 3, 2019
- Guenther Pots Two as Oil Kings Young Guns Down Rebels in Pre-Season Opener - Edmonton Oil Kings
- Silvertips Sign Prospect Forward and 2019 WHL Draft Selection Austin Roest to a WHL Standard Player Agreement - Everett Silvertips
- Three Cougars Participating in NHL Prospects Tournaments - Prince George Cougars
- Raiders Ink Three Players - Prince Albert Raiders
- Royals Acquire Graeme Bryks - Victoria Royals
- Tigers Sign Tyler MacKenzie - Medicine Hat Tigers
- Oil Kings Sign Four to WHL Standard Player Agreements - Edmonton Oil Kings
- Seven Hitmen to Attend NHL Training Camps - Calgary Hitmen
- Tigers Sign Henry Smith - Medicine Hat Tigers
- Free Admission to Thursday's Game with a Donation to the Salvation Army Food Bank - Swift Current Broncos
- CHL Unveils New CCM Quicklite Uniforms - WHL
- Blazers Roster at 28 - Kamloops Blazers
- Pats Reduce Roster to 28 - Regina Pats
- Eli Zummack Invited to Prospect Showcase by Lightning - Spokane Chiefs
- Pats 2019-20 Single Game Tickets on Sale Now - Regina Pats
- 2019-20 Single-Game Tickets Now Available - Saskatoon Blades
- Home Opener Tickets on Sale Tuesday - Brandon Wheat Kings
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.