Herd Reactivates Travis Trice, Waives Cinmeon Bowers
The Wisconsin Herd, the NBA G League affiliate of the Milwaukee Bucks, reactivated guard Travis Trice after his appearances with the USA World Cup Qualifying Team. To make room for this move, the Herd has placed Cinmeon Bowers on waivers.
In two games (two starts) with the USA, Trice averaged a team-high 16.5 points to go with 3.0 rebounds and 4.0 assists per game, leading the team to a berth in the 2019 FIBA World Cup.
Acquired via local player tryout, Bowers appeared in eight games with the Herd this season and averaged 6.6 points, 5.9 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
The Herd's roster now stands at 12 players.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 5, 2018
- South Bay Drops Final Game of Road Trip in Westchester - South Bay Lakers
- Austin Spurs and Toyota of Cedar Park to Hold Annual Season of Giving Game December 15 - Austin Spurs
- Shooting Struggles Doom Wolves against Raptors 905 - Iowa Wolves
- Herd Reactivates Travis Trice, Waives Cinmeon Bowers - Wisconsin Herd
- Jaylen Adams Transferred from Erie to Atlanta - Erie BayHawks
- NAZ Suns Mount Big Comeback, Run out of Gas - Austin Spurs
- NAZ Suns Mount Big Comeback, Run out of Gas - Northern Arizona Suns
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.