Henderson Ends Homestand with 4-1 Loss
The Henderson Silver Knights came up short with a 4-1 loss against the Bakersfield Condors Thursday night at Orleans Arena.
HOW IT WENT DOWN
Tomas Jurco found an open Cody Glass to give Henderson the early 1-0 advantage. Bakersfield answered with back-to-back goals from James Hamlin and Tyler Benson to take the 2-1 lead. In the final frame, the Condors secured the win, 4-1, with goals from Brad Malone and Tyler Brenson.
The Silver Knights head to California to face the San Diego Gulls on Saturday at 5 p.m. PT at Pechanga Arena. Fans can watch the game on AHLTV and listen on 1230 The Game.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from April 23, 2021
- Mersch's Four-Point Night Not Enough in 7-5 Loss to Comets - Rochester Americans
- Wild Keep Rolling with 3-2 Win over IceHogs - Iowa Wild
- Comets Win Second Straight, Defeat Americans 7-5 - Utica Comets
- Two More for Foerster in 4-2 Win at Devils - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Senn Stops 36 in 4-2 Loss to Phantoms - Binghamton Devils
- Monsters Sign Forward Billy Moskal to Amateur Tryout Contract - Cleveland Monsters
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators vs. Rocket, April 23rd - Belleville Senators
- Game #28 Colorado at Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Roadrunners Record Season High Shots On Goal In Fast-Paced Battle With Colorado Eagles - Tucson Roadrunners
- Miska Makes 51 Saves in Eagles 4-2 Win over Tucson - Colorado Eagles
- Moose Streak Continues with 5-2 Win - Manitoba Moose
- Henderson Ends Homestand with 4-1 Loss - Henderson Silver Knights
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Henderson Silver Knights Stories
- AHL Board of Governors Approves Plan for Schedule Unification
- Ryan Murphy Wins Eddie Shore Award
- Logan Thompson Wins Aldege "Baz" Bastien Memorial Award
- Henderson Falls to Bakersfield, 3-2 in Pacific Division Final
- Silver Knights Force Game 3 in Pacific Division Final