Heat Sign Liggins to Second 10-Day Contract
MIAMI, FL - The Miami HEAT announced today that they have signed guard DeAndre Liggins to a second 10-day contract. Per club policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Liggins, who was signed to a 10-day contract by the HEAT on February 25, appeared in one game with Miami totaling two points and one rebound in 1:24 minutes while shooting 1-of-1 from the field in a, 124-107, win against Charlotte on March 3.
Liggins, a 2014 NBA Development League All-Star, appeared in 35 games (34 starts) with the HEAT's NBA D-League affiliate, the Sioux Falls Skyforce, earlier this season and averaged 14.5 points, 7.5 rebounds, 4.8 assists, 2.54 steals and 40.3 minutes while shooting 39.8 percent from the field.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 8, 2014
- Tulsa's Comeback Falls Short In Final Seconds - Tulsa 66ers
- Pair of Cavs Assignments Lead Charge to Win - Canton Charge
- Armor Upended in Canton, 118-110 - Springfield Armor
- Heat Sign Liggins to Second 10-Day Contract - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Charge Reacquire Re'Mon Nelson - Canton Charge
- Charge Acquire Bufrod, Fesenko - Canton Charge
- Charge's Kevin Jones Heads to Philippines - Canton Charge
- Warriors Drop Sevens - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Reno Bighorns Trampled Idaho Stampede - Reno Bighorns
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Sioux Falls Skyforce Stories
- Skyforce to Host Local Player Tryouts in Sioux Falls and Miami
- Heat Signs Yante Maten to Two-Way Contract
- Skyforce Announces Five-Game Sioux Falls Celebration Series
- Heat Signs Duncan Robinson to a Two-Way Contract
- Official Statement from the Skyforce on the Passing of Zeke Upshaw