Heat Sign Liggins to Second 10-Day Contract
MIAMI, FL - The Miami HEAT announced today that they have signed guard DeAndre Liggins to a second 10-day contract. Per club policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Liggins, who was signed to a 10-day contract by the HEAT on February 25, appeared in one game with Miami totaling two points and one rebound in 1:24 minutes while shooting 1-of-1 from the field in a, 124-107, win against Charlotte on March 3.
Liggins, a 2014 NBA Development League All-Star, appeared in 35 games (34 starts) with the HEAT's NBA D-League affiliate, the Sioux Falls Skyforce, earlier this season and averaged 14.5 points, 7.5 rebounds, 4.8 assists, 2.54 steals and 40.3 minutes while shooting 39.8 percent from the field.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 8, 2014
- Tulsa's Comeback Falls Short In Final Seconds - Tulsa 66ers
- Pair of Cavs Assignments Lead Charge to Win - Canton Charge
- Armor Upended in Canton, 118-110 - Springfield Armor
- Heat Sign Liggins to Second 10-Day Contract - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Charge Reacquire Re'Mon Nelson - Canton Charge
- Charge Acquire Bufrod, Fesenko - Canton Charge
- Charge's Kevin Jones Heads to Philippines - Canton Charge
- Warriors Drop Sevens - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Reno Bighorns Trampled Idaho Stampede - Reno Bighorns
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.