H-E-B Bringing Jack Ingram to Ziegfest
(CORPUS CHRISTI) - Representatives from Ryan Sanders Entertainment and H-E-B have announced Jack Ingram's addition to the lineup for this year's Ziegfest Texas Music Festival at Whataburger Field.
Ingram will help celebrate H-E-B's 80 years in Corpus Christi.
Ingram joins Robert Earl Keen and Reckless Kelly for the October 22 event, with more artists to be revealed. In celebration of H-E-B's partnership and the ninth year of Ziegfest Music Festivals, special $9 tickets will be offered for the first nine days of the on-sale. Tickets go on sale Thursday at 9 a.m. at the Whataburger Field box office, over the phone at (361) 561-4665 or www.whataburgerfield.com
"The existing partnership between H-E-B and Jack Ingram was a perfect fit for the event," Ryan Sanders Executive Vice President J.J. Gottsch said. "Ziegfest is a truly Texan event, and as everyone knows from the famous Jack & H-E-B Super Bowl commercial, you can't spell Texas without H-E-B!"
2011 marks the 80th year of operations for H-E-B in Corpus Christi.
Ziegfest is also presented by Ziegenbock, Ryan Sanders Entertainment and L&F Distributors. Media partners are K-99, the Corpus Christi Caller-Times and Grande Communications.
• Discuss this story on the Texas League message board...
Texas League Stories from July 6, 2011
- H-E-B Bringing Jack Ingram to Ziegfest - Corpus Christi Hooks
- Patrick Keating Activated, Rollins Retires - Northwest Arkansas Naturals
- Summer Sizzles with Six at Dickey-Stephens Park - Arkansas Travelers
- Beamer Weems Placed On The Disabled List - San Antonio Missions
- Missions Begin Six-Game Home Stand Tomorrow - San Antonio Missions
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.