Growlers Trade Tommy Panico to Orlando
ST. JOHN'S, NEWFOUNDLAND - The Newfoundland Growlers, proud affiliate of the Toronto Maple Leafs announced today that defenseman Tommy Panico has been traded to the Orlando Solar Bears for future considerations.
Panico, 25, appeared in 39 games last season for the Growlers, recording 4 points (3 goals, 1 assist) with a plus-one rating.
Over the course of his ECHL career, he has registered 9 points (5 goals, 4 assists) in 85 career games with the Worcester Railers and Newfoundland Growlers.
Images from this story
Newfoundland Growlers defenseman Tommy Panico
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from June 22, 2020
- Rush to Participate in ECHL's NHL 20 Tournament - Rapid City Rush
- IceMen to Compete in ECHL NHL 20 Tournament - Jacksonville IceMen
- Glads to Participate in NHL 20 Tournament - Atlanta Gladiators
- ECHL to Hold NHL 20 Tournament - ECHL
- Grizzlies Sign Forward Jared Pike - Utah Grizzlies
- Growlers Trade Tommy Panico to Orlando - Newfoundland Growlers
- Solar Bears Acquire Tommy Panico from Growlers - Orlando Solar Bears
- Dillan Fox Returns for Third Season - Maine Mariners
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.