Gladiators Reveal 20th Anniversary Logo for 2022-23
DULUTH, Ga. - The Atlanta Gladiators announced on Monday that the 2022-23 season will be monikered as the team's "20th Anniversary" campaign.
"20 years in one location is an incredible testament to our fanbase here in Atlanta," said Team President Jerry James. "This year is an opportunity for us along with our fans to celebrate our organization's history."
The marketing effort includes a special "20th Anniversary" logo patch that will be featured on Gladiators players' jerseys throughout the season.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from June 20, 2022
- Solar Bears Announce Matt Carkner as Head Coach - Orlando Solar Bears
- Komet Captain Anthony Petruzzelli Re-Signs - Fort Wayne Komets
- Gladiators Reveal 20th Anniversary Logo for 2022-23 - Atlanta Gladiators
- Forward Mike Szmatula Returns; Icemen Add Matt Salhany - Jacksonville Icemen
- Americans Announce First Signing for the 2022-2023 Season - Allen Americans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.