Generals Postpone February 16th Game
FLINT, MI - The Flint Generals have announced the postponing of the game currently scheduled for 10:30 AM Tuesday, February 16th against the Bloomington Prairie Thunder. The Generals, the Prairie Thunder, and the IHL jointly decided to reschedule the game for a later date and time that will be announced within the next few days.
Fans that have already purchased tickets for the Feb. 16th game are asked to hold onto their tickets as they will be honored at the rescheduled game.
The Generals next home game will be Friday February 19th when the Dayton Gems come to Perani Arena for a 7:30pm start.
• Discuss this story on the International Hockey League 2 message board...
International Hockey League 2 Stories from February 14, 2010
- PrairieThunder Drop 5-2 Decision to Fort Wayne - Bloomington PrairieThunder
- Icehawks Snap Four-Game Losing Skid With Win Over Flint - Port Huron Icehawks
- Dayton Gems Shoot Down The Quad City Mallards 4 - 2 - Dayton Gems
- Generals Streak Stopped At Three - Flint Generals
- Dayton Outlasts Mallards - Quad City Mallards
- League-Leading Lumberjacks Lusty League-Wide Assault Continues - Muskegon Lumberjacks
- Generals Postpone February 16th Game - Flint Generals
- IHL Game #172 Rescheduled - IHL 2
- Lumberjacks Weekly Notes - Muskegon Lumberjacks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Flint Generals Stories
- Generals Zvyagin on Shelf, Alban Signed as Emergency Backup
- Generals and Komets Prepare for Game 4 on Friday
- Generals Win Thriller in OT to Take Game 3
- Generals Prepared For Game 3 Of Turner Cup Finals At Home Tonight At 7pm
- Generals Defeat Muskegon In Game 7; Will Face Fort Wayne In Turner Cup Finals