Gamblers & Aurora Baycare Raise Funds for Community Stroke Education Day
The Green Bay Gamblers and Aurora BayCare raised funds this past weekend for the first Community Stroke Education Day. Through the purchase of tickets to the three Gambler home games (3/2, 3/3 & 3/4) by Aurora BayCare employees, $2,607 dollars was raised.
The mission of the 2018 Community Stroke Education Day is to provide an opportunity for northeast Wisconsin stroke survivors and their caregivers to gather together for a day of education, relaxation and fun, while meeting old and new friends who share the common bond of life after a stroke.
Aurora BayCare has served as the Gamblers medical provider since 2003. Aurora BayCare provides the Gamblers with their team athletic trainer, doctors, strength & conditioning coach, as well as other resources.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from March 10, 2018
- Third Period Explosion Pushes Stampede Past Steel, 5-1 - Chicago Steel
- Stampede Breeze Past Chicago Before Sellout Crowd at PREMIER Center - Sioux Falls Stampede
- Hawks Pull Away to Cup Win - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Hawks Stifle Saints' Offense, Pull Away - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- Lancers Fall in Lincoln, 4-2 - Omaha Lancers
- Forced Out - Madison Capitols
- Gamblers Fall on the Road - Green Bay Gamblers
- Phantoms Fall 1-0 in Overtime - Youngstown Phantoms
- Gamblers & Aurora Baycare Raise Funds for Community Stroke Education Day - Green Bay Gamblers
- Preview: Storm Host Team USA for Weekend Series - Tri-City Storm
- Stampede Roll Past Sioux City, 7-2 - Sioux Falls Stampede
- Bongiovanni Nets Late Winner, Jacks Escape Aces 5-4 - Muskegon Lumberjacks
- Stars Double up Saints - Dubuque Fighting Saints
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.