Galaxy trade forward Marc Burch to Columbus
CARSON, CA (Tuesday, July 11, 2006) - The Los Angeles Galaxy have traded forward Marc Burch to the Columbus Crew for a 2007 Supplemental Draft pick the club announced today.
Burch, 22, was selected by the Galaxy with the 24th overall pick in the second round of the 2006 MLS SuperDraft. The former University of Maryland player appeared in three games for the Galaxy in 2006, playing a total of 27 minutes.
Burch started and played in all five of the Galaxy's reserve games so far in 2006, playing 423 minutes.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from July 11, 2006
- Crew acquires Marc Burch from Los Angeles for a 2007 second-round supplemental pick - Columbus Crew SC
- Galaxy trade forward Marc Burch to Columbus - LA Galaxy
- MLS All-Star First XI to be Announced Wednesday on MLSnet.com - MLS
- Rapids weekly notes - Colorado Rapids
- Hernandez Named MLS Player of the Week - MLS
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent LA Galaxy Stories
- LA Galaxy Postgame Notes: LA Galaxy 2, Houston Dynamo 1 - Friday, April 19, 2019
- LA Galaxy Announce 2019 LA Galaxy Special Olympics Unified Roster
- LA Galaxy to Host Golf Tournament on June 10 to Benefit LA Galaxy Foundation
- LA Galaxy to Celebrate Protect the Pitch Night Friday at Dignity Health Sports Park
- LA Galaxy Postgame Notes: LA Galaxy 2, Philadelphia Union 0 - Saturday, April 13, 2019