Full Game Schedule Announced for Disney Pro Soccer Classic Tournament
The schedule has been announced for the 2013 Disney Pro Soccer Classic, which will open with a matchup between the Columbus Crew and Toronto Football Club on Saturday, February 9 at 1 p.m.
The six Major League Soccer (MLS) teams participating in Central Florida Soccer Spring Training, as well as Orlando City Soccer Club (USL) and the Tampa Bay Rowdies (NASL), will compete in two weeks of group play, with Group A consisting of Orlando City, Philadelphia Union, Toronto Football Club and Columbus Crew. Teams in Group B will include the Tampa Bay Rowdies, D.C. United, Montreal Impact and Sporting Kansas City. All games will be played at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex at Walt Disney World.
Saturday, February 9, 2013:
1:00 p.m.: Columbus Crew vs. Toronto Football Club
3:00 p.m.: Montreal Impact vs. Sporting Kansas City
6:00 p.m.: Orlando City Soccer Club vs. Philadelphia Union
8:00 p.m.: D.C. United vs. Tampa Bay Rowdies
Wednesday, February 13, 2013:
1:00 p.m.: Philadelphia Union vs. Columbus Crew
3:00 p.m.: Tampa Bay Rowdies vs. Montreal Impact
6:00 p.m.: Sporting Kansas City vs. D.C. United
8:00 p.m.: Toronto Football Club vs. Orlando City Soccer Club
Saturday, February 16, 2013:
1:00 p.m.: Montreal Impact vs. D.C. United
3:00 p.m.: Philadelphia Union vs. Toronto Football Club
6:00 p.m.: Orlando City Soccer Club vs. Columbus Crew
8:00 p.m.: Tampa Bay Rowdies vs. Sporting Kansas City
Pro Soccer Classic Championship Day - Saturday, February 23, 2013:
1:00 p.m.: Group A Fourth Place vs. Group B Fourth Place
3:00 p.m.: Group A Third Place vs. Group B Third Place
6:00 p.m.: Group A Second Place vs. Group B Second Place
8:00 p.m.: Group A First Place vs. Group B First Place
Travel packages are available that include lodging, Disney Pro Soccer Classic game tickets, attraction tickets and exclusive VIP experiences. Additionally, Soccer Spring Training will include a number of events aimed at increasing excitement for soccer in Central Florida, including a College Combine, International Trials and amateur soccer tournaments.
For more information about Central Florida Soccer Spring Training and to book a travel package, please visit www.SoccerSpringTraining.com or call the official travel provider, GET Travel, at 888-877-4445, option 3. Central Florida Spring Training is sponsored by the State of Florida.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from December 13, 2012
- Timbers Weekly Update - Portland Timbers
- Revs Could be Active in Re-Entry Process - New England Revolution
- Jack McBean, Oscar Sorto and Jose Villarreal Named to U.S. Under-20 National Team roster - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Full Game Schedule Announced for Disney Pro Soccer Classic Tournament - D.C. United
- Real Salt Lake MF Luis Gil Called to U.S. U-20 National Team - Real Salt Lake
- Rapids Midfielder Shane O'Neill Called in for U.S. U-20 Camp - Colorado Rapids
- Young-Pyo Lee to Return for 2013 MLS Season - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Real Salt Lake Announces 2013 Preseason Schedule - Real Salt Lake
- Sporting KC Signs Defender Yann Songo'o - Sporting Kansas City
- Crew Signs Trapp to Homegrown Contract - Columbus Crew SC
- Defender Rafa MárquezReleased by New York Red Bulls - New York Red Bulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.