Free Baseball Comes to PeoplesBank Park
(York, Pa.) - With Revs baseball on hiatus, the team announced today that 11 Central and Susquehanna League games scheduled for PeoplesBank Park are open to the public at no charge on a first-come, first-served basis up to the crowd-size limit of 250 people.
"We vowed when we announced the cancellation of the Atlantic League season that we would keep PeoplesBank Park open this summer, and this is just the latest installment of that promise," said team President Eric Menzer.
Game time for all games is 6:00 p.m. unless noted, with gates opening at 5:30 p.m. Attendees will use the first base gate on the south side of the ballpark. Limited concessions will be available at the games, and the parking lots in front of and behind the ballpark are available for fans attending these games.
To keep fans safe, PeoplesBank Park is operating in compliance with government guidelines and enhanced sanitation. Anyone entering PeoplesBank Park must have a mask, and wear it at all times when not seated in a socially-distant fashion.
"Part of keeping the ballpark open is keeping our neighbors and employees safe" said Menzer. "We need everyone's cooperation to make that happen and ask people to help us out by complying for those few moments when they are out of their seats."
The schedule of games open to the public is as follows:
July 7 - Manchester vs. Dillsburg
July 9 - Vikings vs. Jefferson
July 21 - Glen Rock vs. Mechanicsburg
July 23 - Dillsburg vs. Stoverstown
August 2 - Pleasureville vs. Stoverstown
August 4 - Mt. Wolf vs. Vikings
August 6 - Mt. Wolf vs. Mechanicsburg
August 15 - Jefferson vs. Pleasureville
July 8 - Conrads vs. Hallam
July 11 - DOUBLEHEADER - East Prospect vs. Stewartstown - 1:00 p.m. start first game
July 29 - Felton vs. Jacobus
August 3 - York Township vs. Windsor
Select games will be broadcast on SportsRadio 98.9 FM and 1350 AM WOYK. The schedule may be found at www.989woyk.com.
• Discuss this story on the Atlantic League message board...
Atlantic League Stories from June 30, 2020
- Constellation Energy League Announces Preliminary Player Pool - Sugar Land Skeeters
- Ducks Forced to Forego 2020 Season - Long Island Ducks
- Rockers to Pursue Other Opportunities in 2020 - High Point Rockers
- Blue Crabs to Host Community Showcase Summer, Will Not Play Season Long Baseball in 2020 - Southern Maryland Blue Crabs
- Free Baseball Comes to PeoplesBank Park - York Revolution
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent York Revolution Stories
- York Traditions Bank Helps Revs Get 'Spruce'd Up" for Local Charities
- Revs, AARP Tip Caps to Negro Leagues in Anniversary Interview
- Revs Present Kwame Katana Breast Cancer Awareness Hoodie
- WOYK's 'Revs Classics' Series Set to Go out on Top
- Grinch No Match for Revolution's 'Spruce'd Up: a Celebration of Trees'