Francis Atuahene Undergoes Successful Surgery to Repair Ruptured Pectoral Muscle
Frisco, Texas - FC Dallas forward Francis Atuahene underwent successful surgery to repair a ruptured pectoral muscle suffered last week in Frisco.
The procedure was performed by Dr. Kevin Kruse at Texas Institute for Surgery in Dallas. Atuahene is expected to fully recover in four-to-six months.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 11, 2019
- FC Cincinnati Unveils Inaugural 2019 MLS Kit - FC Cincinnati
- Francis Atuahene Undergoes Successful Surgery to Repair Ruptured Pectoral Muscle - FC Dallas
- Orlando City SC Releases Defender Scott DeVoss - Orlando City SC
- Red Bull Arena Implements Venue Enhancements to Elevate Fan Experience for 2019 Season - New York Red Bulls
- LA Galaxy to Unveil David Beckham Statue at Dignity Health Sports Park - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Real Salt Lake Drops Pacific Rim Cup Final 3-1 - Real Salt Lake
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Dallas Stories
- FC Dallas Beats Real Salt Lake 2-1
- FC Dallas Opens 2019 MLS Season with Innovative Culinary Enhancements at Toyota Stadium
- FC Dallas and HEINEKEN USA Announce Exclusive Partnership
- FC Dallas Defeats Seattle Sounders FC, 2-1
- FC Dallas Signs 24th Homegrown Player Edwin Cerrillo