Former Husky Joins Walleye
Toledo, OH - Defenseman Mark Auk has agreed to terms with the Toledo Walleye for the 2019-20 season.
Auk, the native of Grosse Point Park, Michigan, has a year professional under his belt after spending this past season with Lukko Rauma in Finland. The 24-year-old appeared in 47 games with one goal and nine assists with 12 penalty minutes. Prior to turning professional, Auk spent four years at Michigan Tech, skating in 150 games with 21 goals, 63 assists, 49 penalty minutes while playing as a plus 54.
"Mark brings one year of experience with him from the top Finnish League," said Head Coach Dan Watson. "He had a great college career and we look forward to helping his development in Toledo."
As a senior in the 2017-18 season, Auk set career bests with nine goals and 22 assists. The 6'0", 194-pound defenseman was a plus player in all four years for the Huskies and was part of the 2015-16 WCHA regular season championship team.
Your defending Western Conference Champion Toledo Walleye return to the Huntington Center on Saturday, November 2 and Sunday, November 3, for their 2019-20 Home Opening weekend. Last season Toledo sold-out 31 of 36 regular season games averaging more than 7,700 fans per game. Don't miss any of the exciting action. Game Plans are on sale now. Call 419-725-9255 or online at www.toledowalleye.com. #OurFishOurFight
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from July 24, 2019
- Tyler Parks Returns Between the Pipes for Rush - Rapid City Rush
- Komets Expand Preseason Roster by Three; Forwards McKenzie, Ross, Lyszczarczyk Ink Deals - Fort Wayne Komets
- Bauer Returns; Thunder Adds Rookie Forward Crinella - Wichita Thunder
- Nailers Re-Sign Alec Butcher - Wheeling Nailers
- Cyclones Add Ward for 2019-20 Campaign - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Former Husky Joins Walleye - Toledo Walleye
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.