Flames Re-Sign Forward Glenn Gawdin
Calgary, AB - The Calgary Flames announce today that they have re-signed forward Glenn Gawdin to a one-year, two way contract with an AAV of $700,000.
Gawdin, a native of Richmond, British Columbia was an AHL All-Star this past season after leading the Stockton Heat in scoring with 47 points (16G - 31A) in 53 games. The 22-year-old has played a total of 117 games for the Heat scoring 27 goals and adding 58 assists for 85 points in his professional career. The WHL Playoffs MVP and Champion in 2018 was originally drafted by the St. Louis Blues in 2015 but signed as a free agent with the Flames on November 11, 2017.
GLENN GAWDIN - CENTER
BORN: Richmond, BC DATE: March 25, 1997
HEIGHT: 6'1" WEIGHT: 190 lbs.
DRAFTED: STL - 4th round (116nd overall) in the 2015 NHL Draft
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 14, 2020
- El Lazo Is Born; New Hispanic Identity - Tucson Roadrunners
- PPL Center Selected to Host NCAA DI Men's Ice Hockey Regionals in 2022, 2023, and 2025 - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Adirondack Bank Center Selected to Host D-III Men's Hockey Championship - Utica Comets
- Irvine Ice Foundation Adds San Diego Jr. Gulls and Lady Gulls Hockey Programs - San Diego Gulls
- Anaheim Ducks Sign Maxim Golod to Three-Year Entry-Level Contract - San Diego Gulls
- Monsters Sign Forward Tyler Sikura to AHL Contract - Cleveland Monsters
- Flames Re-Sign Forward Glenn Gawdin - Stockton Heat
- Marlies Sign Forward Rourke Chartier - Toronto Marlies
- Tampa Bay Lightning Re-Sign Forward Ross Colton to One-Year Contract - Syracuse Crunch
- Forward Shane Gersich Re-Signs with Capitals - Hershey Bears
- Canucks Sign Ashton Sautner - Utica Comets
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.