First 20,000 Fans Receive Commemorative Ricky Ray Flags Friday Night
(Edmonton) - The first 20,000 fans through the gates at the Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium this Friday, September 20, will receive a free commemorative Ricky Ray flag to celebrate his induction to the Eskimos Wall of Honour.
Gates open at 6:30 p.m.ahead of the Edmonton Eskimos taking on the Hamilton Tiger-Cats at 7:30 p.m. General admission passes to the game start at $22 and are available via TicketMaster.
The Eskimos will celebrate Ray again four days later on September 24 at the Eskimos Annual Dinner, presented by Postmedia Solutions. Single tickets are $375 (+GST) and tables of 10 are $3,500 (+GST). Proceeds support the Eskimos TELUS Champions in the Community programs to make a positive and meaningful impact. Call 780-495-9453 to order.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from September 17, 2019
- First 20,000 Fans Receive Commemorative Ricky Ray Flags Friday Night - Edmonton Eskimos
- Evan Foster Joins Red and White - Calgary Stampeders
- Stamps Duo Honoured by CFL - Calgary Stampeders
- Shaw CFL Top Performers for Week 14 Announced - CFL
- Kevin Anderson Released - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Blue Bombers to Host Annual Fan Appreciation Day - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Argos Add Six to Extended Practice Roster - Toronto Argonauts
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.