FireAntz place Kiley on team suspension
[FAYETTEVILLE, N.C.] Â– The Cape Fear FireAntz of the South East Hockey League (SEHL) announced today that the club has placed forward Ryan Kiley on team suspension.
Kiley, a 6Â’0Â” 200 pound forward from Reading, Massachusetts, played 19 games for the FireAntz this season. In those games, Kiley had 28 points, was a plus 15, and had 84 penalty minutes.
With the victory last night, the Cape Fear FireAntz have clinched a berth in the 2004 South East Hockey League Playoffs. The first FireAntz playoff home game at the Crown Coliseum will either be Thursday, March 25th or Sunday, March 28th. Continue to check the FireAntz website at www.fireantzhockey.com and other media for more details.
â€¢ Discuss this story on the South East Hockey League message board...
South East Hockey League Stories from March 15, 2004
- South East Hockey League Releases Playoff Rosters - SEHL
- Ice Bears Sign Two for Playoff Push - Knoxville Ice Bears
- FireAntz place Kiley on team suspension - Fayetteville Marksmen
- FireAntz shake up lineup before deadline - Fayetteville Marksmen
- Channel Cats to appear on Discovery Channel - Huntsville Channel Cats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Fayetteville Marksmen Stories
- Marksmen Host Virtual Opening Night on New Year's Eve
- State Restrictions Force Season Cancellation for Marksmen, Several SPHL Teams
- Leading Goal Scorer Bowen Re-Signs for 2020-21 Season
- Fan-Favorite Josh Victor Returns to Marksmen for Sophomore Season
- Marksmen Honored as Southeastern United States Sports Team of the Year