Fighters March Camp Date Postponed
FRISCO, TX -- The Frisco Fighters indoor football team has postponed its previously scheduled March 6 tryout camp in Frisco. The camp will be held at a later date during the month of April.
"With the IFL pushing back the start of our 2021 season, it made more sense for us to postpone the March tryout camp," said Stephen Evans, President and General Manager of the Frisco Fighters. "We were previously able to sign some quality players from our February camp to add to our training camp roster, so this postponement to sometime closer to the season will allow us to better determine our needs as we embark on the 2021 season."
Information about the upcoming Frisco camp, along with other camps the team may host, will be posted on the team's website and social media accounts as soon as they are announced. Those looking to tryout for the team are encouraged to check back often for updates news.
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from February 17, 2021
- Fighters March Camp Date Postponed - Frisco Fighters
- Northern AZ Wranglers 2021 Schedule Released - Northern Arizona Wranglers
- Bucks Announce 2021 Revised Schedule - Bismarck Bucks
- Sugar Skulls' 2021 Regular Season Schedule Update - Tucson Sugar Skulls
- Rattlers Announce Return to Downtown Phoenix, Schedule Update for 2021 Season - Arizona Rattlers
- Iowa Barnstormers 2021 Schedule Update - Iowa Barnstormers
- Spokane Shock Announce Updated 2021 Schedule - Spokane Shock
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.