Fighters add Drew Pearson to Organization
FRISCO, TX - Legendary NFL receiver and Dallas Cowboys Ring of Honor member Drew Pearson is the newest member of the Frisco Fighters family. Pearson, the team's new Chief Relationships Officer, will play a vital role in helping to grow the Frisco Fighters brand in Frisco and all of North Texas.
"I'm excited to be back in football with the Frisco Fighters of the IFL," Pearson said. "Indoor football has a secure place in the big, wide world of sports. The Fighters bring all of the key ingredients for franchise success -- great ownership, great management, great coaching, and talented players, and I'm glad to be part of it all. Go Fighters!"
In his role, Pearson will serve as an ambassador for the team within the region and will also be a valuable asset to the league itself. Pearson will also lend his talents to Frisco Fighters television broadcasts, serving as an analyst for all televised Fighters games.
"We could not be more excited that Drew elected to join the Frisco Fighters franchise in a meaningful way," said Stephen Evans, President and General Manager of the Fighters. "He has such a great reputation, and when you are with him in the community you see for yourself the love, adoration, and respect he receives from fans of all ages. Very few rival his great legacy within our community."
The Frisco Fighters are members of the Indoor Football League, which opens its 12th season in March.
Individual game tickets for the inaugural Frisco Fighters season are on sale now. Fans can visit FriscoFighters.com or Ticketmaster to purchase tickets for the season opener on March 12 at Comerica Center. Seasontickets may also be purchased now at FriscoFighters.com.
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from February 20, 2020
- Strike Force Sign Donta Armstrong - San Diego Strike Force
- The Deuce Comes to the IFL - IFL
- Strike Force Annouce 2020 Training Camp Schedule - San Diego Strike Force
- Former Vikings Running Back to Attend Bucks March 8 Game - Bismarck Bucks
- Spokane Shock Sign Former IFL Player of the Week Calen Campbell - Spokane Shock
- Fighters add Drew Pearson to Organization - Frisco Fighters
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Frisco Fighters Stories
- Indoor Football League Cancels Remaining Games of 2020 Season, Will Begin Preparations for 2021 Kickoff
- Frisco Fighters Bombshells to Deliver Easter Cheer to Local Senior Care Residents
- Frisco Fighters Help Fight Hunger
- Frisco Fighters Season Update
- Frisco Fighters Inaugural Game Postponed