FC Dallas Weekly Update
FC DALLAS HEADS TO KANSAS CITY THIS WEEKEND IN THE MIDDLE OF THREE STRAIGHT ON THE ROAD: FC Dallas will travel to Kansas City to face the Wizards at Arrowhead Stadium this Saturday, May 7 at 7 p.m. (CST). The match will be the second of three straight for the club on the road as the squad dropped a 2-0 decision to Los Angeles last Satuday and will go to San Jose on May 14. This will be the first of two matches between FC Dallas and Kansas City this season with the other meeting coming on October 15 in Frisco.
The match will be televised on Fox Sports Net Southwest with Brad Sham on play-by-play and Dave Dir providing color analysis. It can also be heard on English Radio (KFCD 990 AM) and on Spanish Radio (Radio AYO 1540 AM).
Tuesday, May 3 DAY OFF
Wednesday, May 4 10 a.m. @ Blue Sky
Thursday, May 5 10 a.m. @ Blue Sky
Friday, May 6 10 a.m. @ Blue Sky
Saturday, May 7 Match: FC Dallas (3-1-1) @ Kansas City (1-1-2) at 7 p.m. (CST)
* Schedule is subject to change. Please call Mark Janko at (214) 777-0203 to confirm times.
TRIALISTS: Accompanying the 27 players on the FC Dallas senior and developmental roster this week at training will be two trialists. Peter Louis and Jonathan Pulido will continue to workout with the team and try to earn a spot on the developmental roster. Louis, a forward, scored two goals in a scrimmage at SMU on April 25 after entering the match in the 72nd minute. Pulido, a midfielder, played 27 minutes during the exhibition after coming in for Oscar Pareja.
Louis is a local Dallas product out of Lake Highlands high school, graduating in 2002. He finished his junior year at Coastal Carolina in 2004. In 2004, Louis posted three goals and three assists for Coastal Carolina.
Pulido attended Florida International in Miami from 2002-2004. During his senior year at Florida International, he recorded a team-high nine goals and helped lead his team to a 14-5-3 mark.
FC DALLAS WEEKLY: Please join us this week for the weekly FC Dallas Radio Show with Ray Canevari on KFCD 990 AM. FC Dallas Weekly airs every Thursday from 6 7 p.m. on KFCD. This week, Canevari is scheduled to have interviews with Head Coach Colin Clarke, FC Dallas midfielder Oscar Pareja and President and General Manager Greg Elliott. Fans are encouraged to call-in during the Pareja segment at approximately 6:20 p.m. The call-in number is (972) 233-1697.
SOCCER HOUR WITH GLENN DAVIS: Current HDNet and former Dallas Burn play-by-play broadcaster Glenn Davis will debut a soccer show this Wednesday night. The show will air in Houston on 790 AM (The Sports Animal) each Wednesday evening from 9 to 10 p.m. (CST). The show will include coverage from around Major League Soccer as well as interviews with management, coaches and players from FC Dallas. The debut show will feature Landon Donovan this Wednesday night. The fan call-in number for the show is (713) 212-5790. The Soccer Hour with Glenn Davis can also be heard on the web at http://www.790kbme.com/main.html.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from May 2, 2005
- Earthquakes weekly update - San Jose Earthquakes
- Real Salt Lake weekly update - Real Salt Lake
- FC Dallas Weekly Update - FC Dallas
- Chicago Fire weekly update - Chicago Fire
- MetroStars Weekly Report - New York Red Bulls
- D.C. United To Sponsor Inaugural Tournament - D.C. United
- United Announces Date Change for Away Game vs. Fire - D.C. United
- L.A. Galaxy Weekly Update - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Amado Guevara named MLS Player of the Week - New York Red Bulls
- Crew heads to Washington, D.C. to take on D.C. United Saturday - Columbus Crew SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Dallas Stories
- FC Dallas Announces 11 Protected Players Ahead of Tomorrow's MLS Expansion Draft
- FC Dallas Trades Maxi Urruti to Montreal Impact
- FC Dallas Trades Rights to Forward Tesho Akindele to Orlando City SC
- Mexico's soccer stars return to AT&T Stadium on June 9, 2019
- FC Dallas, City of Dallas Park and Recreation Department Extend Partnership to Manage MoneyGram Soccer Park