FC Dallas Signs Homegrown Midfielder Brandon Servania
Wake Forest freshman becomes 19th Homegrown signed by FCD
FRISCO, TEXAS - FC Dallas has signed midfielder Brandon Servania to a Homegrown contract, becoming the 19th Homegrown player and 21st Academy product signed by the club.
The 5-foot-10, 160-pound midfielder started 20 games for Wake Forest this past season as a freshman, scoring three goals and adding 11 assists as the Demon Deacons reached the Quarterfinal round of the 2017 NCAA College Cup.
Servania joined the FC Dallas Academy in 2015 and was a member of the U-16 team that brought home the 2016 U.S. Soccer Development Academy National Championship and the U-18 team that captured the club's first Gordon Jago Dallas Cup Super Group title in 2017.
Full Name: Brandon Servania
Pronunciation: BRAN-den Ser-VAIN-ya
Date of Birth: March 12, 1999 (18)
Hometown: Dallas, Texas
Birthplace: Birmingham, Alabama
Transaction: FC Dallas signs Homegrown midfielder Brandon Servania.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from January 3, 2018
- LA Galaxy Re-Sign Defender Ashley Cole - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Utah Royals FC Sign Iceland National Team MR Gunnhildur Jonsdottir - Real Salt Lake
- FC Dallas Signs Homegrown Midfielder Brandon Servania - FC Dallas
- New York Red Bulls acquire Carlos Rivas and Tommy Redding from Orlando City SC - New York Red Bulls
- United acquire Venezuelan National Team midfielder JÃºnior Moreno - D.C. United
- FC Dallas Signs Defender Reto Ziegler - FC Dallas
- Timbers Acquire Central Defender Julio Cascante - Portland Timbers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.