FC Cincinnati and Cincy Shirts Team up to Celebrate 513 Day
CINCINNATI - To celebrate local holiday "513 Day" and support a local charity, FC Cincinnati and local retailer Cincy Shirts are teaming up to offer a limited-edition t-shirt celebrating all things Cincinnati.
By purchasing the special-edition t-shirt, FCC fans can show their pride and passion for their favorite soccer team in town, plus support a local charity and local business simultaneously. Shirts can be purchased here.
For each specially designed t-shirt sold through the month of May, a donation of $5.13 will be made to local non-profit organization Activities Beyond the Classroom. ABC provides Cincinnati Public Schools students opportunities to participate in activities beyond school that help them develop the skills necessary to succeed in life.
FC Cincinnati want to know "How are you celebrating 513 Day?" From 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Wednesday, May 13, fans can enter for their chance to win a 513 Day prize pack. Four (4) lucky winners will win one (1) $50 Kroger gift card, as well as one (1) 513 FCC t-shirt, hand-delivered by everyone's favorite mascot, Gary the Lion.
Fans can enter the contest online at fccincinnati.com/513DaySweepstakes or via a submission to the club's Twitter or Instagram accounts.
Official rules for the "513 Day Sweepstakes" are available at fccincinnati.com.
In addition, select Orange and Blue players and their families will celebrate 513 Day at home with their families with lunch from favorite local restaurants including LaRosa's Pizzeria, Skyline Chili, United Dairy Farmers and Frisch's. Also, they will receive floral arrangements, courtesy of Kroger.
For ongoing updates, please stay up-to-date by following the club's social media accounts at @FCCincinnati or visiting fccincinnati.com. For the club's on-going updates related to the current public health crisis, please visit fccincinnati.com/season-suspension-updates.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from May 13, 2020
- Diego Alonso: "The Current Condition of the Team Is StrongÃ¢ÂÂ - Inter Miami CF
- Herons from Home: Wil Trapp's #MLSIdle Worthy Voice - Inter Miami CF
- Nashville SC Joins Top 95 Domestic Youth Soccer Clubs in Major League Soccer's Elite Player Development Platform - Nashville SC
- FC Dallas and Toyota Partner to Deliver Meals to Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen - FC Dallas
- Earthquakes, Four Team Partners Combine Forces to Feed Frontline Healthcare Workers - San Jose Earthquakes
- Houston Dynamo and Rio Grande Valley FC among seven teams in Texas to compete in new MLS initiative - Houston Dynamo
- FC Cincinnati Senior Account Executive Tabbed to "Rising 25Ã¢ÂÂ - FC Cincinnati
- Top 95 Domestic Youth Soccer Clubs, 8,000 Players, Join Major League Soccer's Elite Player Development Platform - MLS
- MNUFC and Allina Health Host Second Blood Drive at Allianz Field - Minnesota United FC
- FC Cincinnati and Cincy Shirts Team up to Celebrate 513 Day - FC Cincinnati
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Cincinnati Stories
- Frankie Amaya called up to U.S. Men's National Team
- FC Cincinnati Announce Roster Decisions for the 2021 Season
- Gyau scores first FCC goal as Orange and Blue conclude 2020 MLS season
- Two FC Cincinnati Players Called up to Respective National Teams
- FC Cincinnati Academy Announces Discovery Program Dates