Fairbanks R-Sign Defensive Tandem
The Fairbanks Grizzlies are pleased to announce the resigning of defensive back Noah Harris and linebacker Devin Robinson. Harris who is 6'1" and 200 lbs from Kentucky Weslyan and Robinson is 6'2" 265 lbs from New Berry College are returning for the 2011 season. Both began play with the Fairbanks Grizzlies during the 2009 season and played the complete 2010 season with Fairbanks. Noah led the Grizzlies and was 14th overall in the league in 2010 with 82 tackles, 1.5 sacks and 1 interception. Devin had 65 total tackles with 4 sacks and 3 interceptions with one being returned for a TD.
"Devin and Noah are talented and fit in well with our goals for the upcoming season. I feel both will contribute and be positive both on and off the field and we welcome them back." states Co-Owner Rick Quinn.
"To be able to resign both Devin and Noah is big and it is important to our football team. I believe they are both set to have big seasons for us defensively and we believe they will flourish in our system. I appreciate them accepting the challenge and believing in our vision for the 2011 Grizzlies." States Head Coach Robert Fuller.
The Fairbanks Grizzlies are proud members of the Indoor Football League (IFL). The 2011 season kicks off in February. Season tickets for the Grizzlies 2011 season are available for purchase. Call (907) 452-5123 for details.
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from November 17, 2010
- Wenatchee Valley Venom Strengthen Defense, Receiver Corps - Wenatchee Valley Venom
- Fairbanks R-Sign Defensive Tandem - Fairbanks Grizzlies
- Colorado Ice Add Harding University Defensive Back - Colorado Crush
- Roughnecks Sign WR Gabe Osaze-Ediae & DL Keenan Kitchen for 2011 Season - West Texas Roughnecks
- Steelhawks to Participate in 2nd Annual Charity Basketball Tournament - Lehigh Valley Steelhawks
- Kent Predators to Introduce New Head Coach, General Manager and Defensive Player of the Year - Seattle Timberwolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.