Ezequiel Barco to Miss 3-4 Weeks with Right Knee Tendonitis
ATLANTA - Atlanta United announced today midfielder Ezequiel Barco will miss approximately three-to-four weeks with right knee tendonitis. Barco was injured while on international duty with the Argentine U-20 National Team and will now return to Atlanta to rehab prior to the start of the 2019 season.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from January 3, 2019
- New England Revolution Academy Announces Dates of Free Regional Development Program for Youth Players in Boston - New England Revolution
- Real Salt Lake Signs Homegrown FW Tate Schmitt and DF Erik Holt - Real Salt Lake
- Chicago Fire Signs Head Coach Veljko Paunovic to Multi-Year Contract Extension - Chicago Fire
- Ezequiel Barco to Miss 3-4 Weeks with Right Knee Tendonitis - Atlanta United FC
- Ali Curtis Named Toronto FC General Manager - Toronto FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Atlanta United FC Stories
- Atlanta United Advances to USOC Quarterfinals with 3-2 Win over Columbus
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. Columbus Crew SC
- Atlanta United Wins 3-1 against Charleston Battery in Fourth Round of U.S. Open Cup
- Atlanta United-Charleston Battery Fourth Round U.S. Open Cup Match Rescheduled for June 13
- Atlanta United U.S. Open Cup Fourth Round Match at Charleston Battery Postponed