Extreme Staffing Stampede Spirit Hold Dance Clinic
BOISE, Idaho (March 1, 2016) - The Extreme Staffing Stampede Spirit are hosting a Junior Dance clinic on Wednesday, March 16 at CenturyLink Arena.
The 90-minute clinic will begin at 5 p.m. and is open to youth ages 5-15. The participants will learn dance moves from six of the Extreme Staffing Stampede Spirit, as well as a dance routine that they will perform on the home floor of CenturyLink Arena at halftime of the Idaho Stampede vs. Los Angeles D-Fenders game on Thursday, March 17. Tipoff for the game is at 7 p.m. MT.
For $35, participants will receive:
- Admission to the 90-minute clinic
- Two tickets to the Idaho Stampede vs. Los Angeles D-Fenders game
- One Extreme Staffing Stampede Spirit junior dance clinic t-shirt
- Halftime performance on the home court of the Idaho Stampede
- Meet-and-greet with the Extreme Staffing Stampede Spirit
- Opportunity to purchase additional tickets at a discounted price
The Extreme Staffing Stampede Spirit are entering their 18th year of entertaining Stampede fans. Under the direction of Samantha Buckmier, the group consists of 12 dancers who perform at all Stampede home games, as well as make community and charitable appearances, including school assemblies, fundraising events, and hospital visits.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 1, 2016
- Hawks Assign Lamar Patterson to Charge - Canton Charge
- Extreme Staffing Stampede Spirit Hold Dance Clinic - Idaho Stampede
- Rockets Assign Sam Dekker to Rio Grande Valley - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Red Claws Add Marcus Thornton - Maine Red Claws
- Suns Sign Phil Pressey to Second 10-Day Contract - Idaho Stampede
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.