Hawks Assign Lamar Patterson to Charge
The Atlanta Hawks today assigned Lamar Patterson to the NBA D-League's Canton Charge, pursuant to the Flexible Assignment Rule.
The assignment is the 250th of the 2015-16 campaign and Patterson is one of 61 NBA players to have been assigned to the NBA D-League this season.
ATLANTA HAWKS ASSIGN LAMAR PATTERSON TO NBA DEVELOPMENT LEAGUE
ATLANTA, GA - The Atlanta Hawks Basketball Club has assigned guard/forward Lamar Patterson to the Canton Charge of the NBA Development League, pursuant to the flexible assignment rule, it was announced today by President of Basketball Operations/Head Coach Mike Budenholzer.
Patterson has seen action in seven D-League games this year with the Austin Spurs, averaging 15.6 points, 5.7 assists, 5.0 rebounds and 1.0 steals in 34.0 minutes.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 1, 2016
- Hawks Assign Lamar Patterson to Charge - Canton Charge
- Extreme Staffing Stampede Spirit Hold Dance Clinic - Idaho Stampede
- Rockets Assign Sam Dekker to Rio Grande Valley - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Red Claws Add Marcus Thornton - Maine Red Claws
- Suns Sign Phil Pressey to Second 10-Day Contract - Idaho Stampede
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.