Exhibition Schedule Kicks off Tonight
SIOUX CITY, IA - With a roster that includes (18) new players, the revamped Sioux City Explorers will begin their 2013 exhibition season tonight at Riverside Park in Yankton, SD in a 7:05 PM contest versus the Sioux Falls Canaries. After two more days of spring training at Lewis & Clark Park, the X's will travel to Lincoln, NE on Thursday, May 9th to take on the Saltdogs in a 6:05 pm contest. The very next day the X's will travel to Huron, SD to play the Canaries with the first pitch set for 7:05 PM before returning to Lewis & Clark Park for their final exhibition tune up on May 11th versus the Lincoln Saltdogs in an afternoon contest set to begin at 2:05 PM.
Following four more days of spring training, the X's will kick off the 2013 regular season at home on Thursday May 16th versus the Sioux Falls Canaries right here at Lewis & Clark Park.
2013 Season Tickets, Group Outings, and Single game tickets are on sale now for the 2013 home opener and all games on the 2013 schedule by stopping down to the Lewis & Clark box office or calling 712-277-WINS (9467).
2013 HOME OPENER, THURSDAY - MAY 16th @ 7:05PM
Magnet Schedule Giveaway by Wells Fargo Bank and a spectacular post game FIREWORKS display.
Groups of 20 or more receive a per ticket discount, Reserve your seats now by calling 712-277-WINS (9467)!!
• Discuss this story on the American Association message board...
American Association Stories from May 6, 2013
- Fish Rattle RedHawks in Exhibition Opener - Winnipeg Goldeyes
- T-Bones Win First Exhibition Game of Season - Kansas City T-Bones
- Canaries Beat Sioux City in Exhibition Opener - Sioux Falls Canaries
- Big Inning Helps Wingnuts Past ESU - Wichita Wingnuts
- Diablos Set Spring Training, Exhibition Game & Tryouts - El Paso Diablos
- RailCats Add Liddle, Trade Wilkerson to Fort Worth - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- Exhibition Schedule Kicks off Tonight - Sioux City Explorers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.