Eskimos Annual General Meeting Postponed
(Edmonton) - Due to the ongoing global COVID-19 pandemic, the Eskimos Annual General Meeting has been postponed. Distribution of the annual report is postponed as well. These actions are in accordance with a provincial Ministerial Order that has suspended the requirements for holding annual general meetings and providing annual reports. We will set a new meeting date when it is safe to do so. At this time, we do not expect that we will be in a position to schedule a new meeting date until July at the earliest.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from May 12, 2020
- Tiger-Cats Sign Defensive Back Stribling - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Lucien Retires - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Stampeders Sign Defensive Back - Calgary Stampeders
- Eskimos Annual General Meeting Postponed - Edmonton Eskimos
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.