Eskimos Annual General Meeting Postponed
(Edmonton) - Due to the ongoing global COVID-19 pandemic, the Eskimos Annual General Meeting has been postponed. Distribution of the annual report is postponed as well. These actions are in accordance with a provincial Ministerial Order that has suspended the requirements for holding annual general meetings and providing annual reports. We will set a new meeting date when it is safe to do so. At this time, we do not expect that we will be in a position to schedule a new meeting date until July at the earliest.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from May 12, 2020
- Tiger-Cats Sign Defensive Back Stribling - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Lucien Retires - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Stampeders Sign Defensive Back - Calgary Stampeders
- Eskimos Annual General Meeting Postponed - EE Football Team
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent EE Football Team Stories
- EE Football Team Extends the Contracts of Walton and Williams
- EE Football Team Extends Six Player Contracts
- EE Football Team Announces Transactions
- Star Wide Receiver Derel Walker Returns to the EE Football Team
- EE Football Team Signs American Offensive Lineman Derek Dennis