Tiger-Cats Sign Defensive Back Stribling
The Hamilton Tiger-Cats announced Tuesday the football club has signed American defensive back Channing Stribling.
Stribling, 25, spent time on the Tiger-Cats' practice roster last season from September 23 to October 14. He had previous stints with four different National Football League teams from 2017 to 2018, including the Cleveland Browns, Indianapolis Colts, San Francisco 49ers and Los Angeles Chargers.
The 6-2, 180-pound native of Matthews, North Carolina appeared in 47 games with 18 starts at cornerback over four seasons at the University of Michigan (2013-16), posting 68 total tackles, four tackles for loss, one quarterback sack, six interceptions, 22 pass breakups and one forced fumble. Stribling was an All-Big Ten second team honoree in 2016 for the Wolverines.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from May 12, 2020
- Tiger-Cats Sign Defensive Back Stribling - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Lucien Retires - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Stampeders Sign Defensive Back - Calgary Stampeders
- Eskimos Annual General Meeting Postponed - Edmonton Elks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Hamilton Tiger-Cats Stories
- 108th Grey Cup Tickets on Sale Tomorrow at 10 a.m.
- Tiger-Cats Add Defensive Back Davis to Practice Roster
- Tiger-Cats to Host Grey Cup in 2023 in Addition to 108th Grey Cup Game in Hamilton this December
- Tim Hortons Field Increases to Full Capacity in Accordance with Provincial Guidelines
- Tiger-Cats Release Pair