Denver Outlaws to Host Annual 'Camp Day' in Matinee Matchup with Atlanta Blaze
DENVER - The Denver Outlaws (5-1) will take on the Atlanta Blaze (4-2) on Thursday at Broncos Stadium at Mile High (12 p.m. MDT faceoff). The matinee game marks the Outlaws' annual 'Camp Day' in which the team will host more than 5,000 kids from 20+ Denver-area day camps.
Denver is currently riding a four-game winning streak and is in first place in the Major League Lacrosse standings. Thursday's game marks the third meeting of the year with Atlanta and the season series is tied 1-1.
Thursday's game will be broadcast live on Altitude and available to stream live through AltitudeNOW.com and the AltitudeNOW mobile app. The game will be also be broadcast live nationally on LaxSportsNetwork.com.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Lacrosse message board...
Major League Lacrosse Stories from July 10, 2019
- Denver Outlaws to Host Annual 'Camp Day' in Matinee Matchup with Atlanta Blaze - Denver Outlaws
- Thompson, Byrnes, and Snider Named Players of the Week - MLL
- MLL Week Six: Inside the Numbers - MLL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Denver Outlaws Stories
- Major League Lacrosse Announces Denver as Host City for 2019 MLL Championship Weekend
- Zach Currier Scores Game-Winner with Two Seconds Remaining to Lead Denver Outlaws to Fifth Consecutive Win
- Denver Outlaws to Host Annual 'Camp Day' in Matinee Matchup with Atlanta Blaze
- Seven Denver Outlaws Players Named to MLL All-Star Game
- Outlaws Rally from Four-Goal Deficit in Fourth Quarter to Beat Chesapeake BayHawks and Improve to 5-1 on the Season