Denver Outlaws Acquire Attackman Kylor Bellistri in Trade with Boston Cannons
DENVER - The Denver Outlaws on Wednesday acquired third-year attackman Kylor Bellistri from the Boston Cannons in exchange for long-stick midfielder Larken Kemp and a third-round selection in the 2019 Major League Lacrosse Collegiate Draft, it was announced.
A native of Newport News, Va., Bellistri (6-2, 200) tallied 56 points (33 goals, 23 assists), 42 ground balls and eight caused turnovers in 21 career games (2016-18) with the Cannons. Through three games in 2018, he has recorded four points (3 goals, 1 assist) and seven ground balls.
Having scored just five goals in six games as an undrafted rookie in 2016, Bellistri totaled 39 points (25 goals, 14 assists) in 12 games in 2017 and was named one of three nominees for MLL's Most Improved Player Award.
A graduate of Brown University, Bellistri is a former college teammate of Outlaws goalie Jack Kelly.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Lacrosse message board...
Major League Lacrosse Stories from May 9, 2018
- Launch to Host 'Pink Out' Game - Florida Launch
- Denver Outlaws Acquire Attackman Kylor Bellistri in Trade with Boston Cannons - Denver Outlaws
- Machine Activate Kenny Massa to 25-Man Roster - Ohio Machine
- Reely to Automate Highlights for All of MLL in 2018 - MLL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Denver Outlaws Stories
- Outlaws Win Third MLL Championship with Victory over Dallas Rattlers
- Denver Outlaws Lose 24-22 to Chesapeake BayHawks in Back-and-Forth Game on Sunday
- Denver Outlaws to Honor Mothers During Sunday's 'Real Men Weak Pink' Game against Chesapeake
- Denver Outlaws Acquire Attackman Kylor Bellistri in Trade with Boston Cannons
- Denver Outlaws Lose 16-7 to Florida Launch in Second Game of Weekend Doubleheader