Curtis Trolley Re-Assigned to Lindsay Muskies
(Peterborough, ON) - Peterborough Petes General Manager Mike Oke announced Friday that forward Curtis Trolley has been re-assigned to the Lindsay Junior A Muskies.
Trolley, a 5'11", 162lbs 2001-born centre, played the last two seasons with the Muskies. He attended 2019 Petes Training Camp as a free agent and consequently signed with the club, and has appeared in one regular season game.
"By having Curtis play with the Muskies, he'll be able to remain involved in daily activities with the Petes," commented Oke. "He'll be able to stay sharp by getting into games in Linsday, and will be available to us over the course of the season should the need arise.
The Petes are back on the road to take on two of the country's top teams. They'll face the 67's in Ottawa on Friday, October 18 at 7:00pm before visiting the undefeated Oshawa Generals on Sunday, October 20 at 6:05pm.
Peterborough's next home game is on Thursday, October 24 at 7:05pm when they host the Sarnia Sting. Tickets for all regular season home games are available through the PMC Grant Thornton Box Office in person and over the phone at (705) 743-3561 Monday to Friday from 9:30am to 5:00pm, and 24 hours a day online.
The most affordable way to see the Petes in action early in the 2018-19 season is with a Season Starter Pack. Save over $65 on tickets and merchandise! Season Opener Packs are available through Mike in the Petes office at (705) 743-3681 ext. 263 or by email.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from October 18, 2019
- Spirit Shocks Troops 9-1 - North Bay Battalion
- Storm's Hillis Records Five Points, Downs Otters 7-5 - Erie Otters
- Fronts Fall 4-2 in Close Game with Bulldogs - Kingston Frontenacs
- Sting Take Down #1 Team in the Country; Beat Generals 9-5 - Sarnia Sting
- Sting Hand Generals First Loss of the Season in High Scoring Affair - Oshawa Generals
- Kade Landry Plays 200th Career Game, Bulldogs Win 4-2 - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Six-Goal Second Period Leads Spirit to Decisive 9-1 Victory - Saginaw Spirit
- Team Effort Leads Steelheads to Victory - Mississauga Steelheads
- Colts Lose in Hard Fought Battle against the Wolves - Barrie Colts
- Rangers Lose OT Thriller to the Firebirds, 4-3 - Kitchener Rangers
- 67's Last Minute Comeback Falls Short to Peterborough - Ottawa 67's
- Akil Thomas and Phil Tomasino Score in Hard Fought 3-2 Loss to Steelheads - Niagara IceDogs
- Game Preview: Undefeated Generals Faceoff against Unvictorious Sarnia Sting - Oshawa Generals
- Generals Announce Leadership Group for the 2019/2020 Season - Oshawa Generals
- Spirit Announce Return of Meijer Loyalty Rewards Program - Saginaw Spirit
- Preview: Spirit Face Battalion Friday in Their Only Trip to the Dow - Saginaw Spirit
- Curtis Trolley Re-Assigned to Lindsay Muskies - Peterborough Petes
- Weekend Preview - Steelheads Look to Bounce Back - Mississauga Steelheads
- Sting Get First Win of the Season in Barrie - Sarnia Sting
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Peterborough Petes Stories
- Mason McTavish and Brian Zanetti Named to the NHL Central Scouting Players to Watch List
- Mike Martone Named as this Week's Peterborough Petes Local Minor Hockey Volunteer
- Petes Send PGHA Player to Lake Placid for the Toronto Six's Inaugural Season
- Peterborough Petes Collect over 500 Pairs of Socks for Local Organizations
- Darcy Tucker Headlines Thursday Night Live Presented by Subway