Columbus Crew SC Announces Fan Contest to Design New Commemorative Patch for Nordecke Season Ticket Members at New Crew Stadium
COLUMBUS - Columbus Crew SC today announced that the Club is set to hold a fan contest to design a patch for the new Nordecke, the supporters' section at the New Crew Stadium. A patch with the winning design will then be given to season ticket members with Nordecke seats for the 2021 season, allowing them to affix it to their jerseys to commemorate the inaugural season at the New Crew Stadium.
Supporters interested in entering the contest may do so now by submitting their Nordecke patch design via the following link: https://bit.ly/3o7eluD. The deadline to submit designs is Monday, November 23.
"Supporter engagement is a critical component of our success at the Columbus Crew SC. As we look ahead to the opening of the New Crew Stadium, we wanted to leverage the passion and creativity of our supporters to create something to commemorate what will be a historic moment in the history of both our Club and our City," said Crew SC Executive Vice President and Chief Business Officer Steve Lyons. "This patch will be one made by supporters for supporters and stand as an expression of their loyalty and dedication to the club during a transformative time."
Five designs will be chosen by Crew SC, with fans being able to vote online for one of those designs from Monday, November 30 - Friday, December 4 to select the eventual winner. The winner of the contest will be announced on Monday, December 7.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from October 21, 2020
- Graham Zusi Undergoes Successful Foot Surgery - Sporting Kansas City
- Earthquakes, Hunger at Home Partner to Distribute Meals - San Jose Earthquakes
- The Kids Can Play: Youngsters Making History Across MLS - MLS Week 20 News & Notes - MLS
- By the Numbers: Another Battle for Florida - Orlando City SC
- Sporting KC Signs 20-Year-Old Forward Wilson Harris - Sporting Kansas City
- Cristian Penilla Undergoes Surgery to Repair Left Foot Fracture - New England Revolution
- Columbus Crew SC Announces Fan Contest to Design New Commemorative Patch for Nordecke Season Ticket Members at New Crew Stadium - Columbus Crew SC
- Know Your Opponent: Inter Miami CF - Orlando City SC
- Dynamo & 76 to Host Drive-In Watch Party for FC Dallas Match at Space City Shows - Houston Dynamo FC
- Nashville SC Acquires Homegrown Winger Handwalla Bwana from Seattle Sounders FC - Nashville SC
- Sounders FC Trade Handwalla Bwana to Nashville SC for Jimmy Medranda - Seattle Sounders FC
- Rapids Rely on Resiliency as Team Heads into Final Regular Season Stretch - Colorado Rapids
- What Makes Midfielder Cole Bassett a Top Prospect and Which European Clubs Are Interested - Colorado Rapids
- New York City Soccer Initiative Unveils New 2020 Mini-Soccer Pitches with Virtual Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony - New York City FC
- Inter Miami CF Will Open Stadium to Limited Number of Season Ticket Members on Saturday - Inter Miami CF
- FC Dallas Falls to Nashville SC 3-0 - FC Dallas
- Nashville SC Scores Three Goals, Beats FC Dallas at Nissan Stadium - Nashville SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Columbus Crew SC Stories
- Columbus Crew's Lower.com Field to Host USMNT for 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifier against El Salvador on January 27
- Columbus Crew Assistant Coach Ezra Hendrickson Set to Join Chicago Fire FC as Head Coach
- Columbus Crew Opens 2022 MLS Season at Lower.Com Field on February 26
- Columbus Crew Announces 2021 Team Award Winners
- Columbus Crew Inflates Seasonal Bubble over Historic Crew Stadium's Field