Colin 'Toledo' Robinson Extends with Blazers
Kamloops, BC - The Kamloops Blazers have announced that Athletic Trainer, Colin 'Toledo' Robinson has signed an extension with the hockey club.
Toledo, as he is known by the players and fans, joined the Blazers in 2005 and will be entering his 15th season with the hockey club and 25th season in the WHL after previously working for the Swift Current Broncos and Vancouver Giants.
Robinson was awarded the WHL milestone in March of 2017 for 1500 games of service in the WHL. He was also honoured by the B.C. Hockey Hall of Fame in 2017 with the Larry Ashley Award, handed to a trainer who has demonstrated to community sports.
He has also represented Canada on the World stage multiple times at the Under-18 World Championships and the World Junior Championships.
"Toledo is a vital part of our hockey department and we are excited to have him continue with the Blazers," commented General Manager, Matt Bardsley. "His experience, passion and dedication to the players all play an integral role to our success on and off the ice," said Bardsley.
For ticketing information, please contact Jim or David at 250-828-1144 or by email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from June 20, 2019
- Blades' Dach Set for NHL Draft - Saskatoon Blades
- Blades Welcome New Equipment Manager - Saskatoon Blades
- 2019 NHL Draft Preview - Portland Winterhawks
- Ty Smith Receives Invite to Team Canada's World Junior Summer Showcase - Spokane Chiefs
- Colin 'Toledo' Robinson Extends with Blazers - Kamloops Blazers
- 2019 Import Draft Preview - Portland Winterhawks
- Toporowski Invited to World Junior Summer Showcase with Team USA - Spokane Chiefs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.