Blades Welcome New Equipment Manager
Saskatoon, Sask. - The Saskatoon Blades are pleased to announce the hiring of Riley Kosmolak as the new equipment manager of the hockey club.
Riley comes to the Blades from the Manitoba Moose of the American Hockey League where he served as an assistant equipment manager and visiting team attendant, while also assisting with the Winnipeg Jets equipment staff. Kosmolak brings a wealth of experience having previously worked with Hockey Manitoba, the Steinbach Pistons of the Manitoba Junior Hockey League, and Hockey Canada at events such as the World Jr. 'A' Challenge.
Kosmolak joins fellow Manitoban Brenden Hope, the Blades' athletic therapist, on Saskatoon's training staff. The tandem will begin preparations for the 2019-20 WHL regular season in July.
The Saskatoon Blades would also like to thank Chad Scharff for his service over the past four seasons, and wish him all the best as he begins his pursuit of a career in law enforcement.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from June 20, 2019
- Blades' Dach Set for NHL Draft - Saskatoon Blades
- Blades Welcome New Equipment Manager - Saskatoon Blades
- 2019 NHL Draft Preview - Portland Winterhawks
- Ty Smith Receives Invite to Team Canada's World Junior Summer Showcase - Spokane Chiefs
- Colin 'Toledo' Robinson Extends with Blazers - Kamloops Blazers
- 2019 Import Draft Preview - Portland Winterhawks
- Toporowski Invited to World Junior Summer Showcase with Team USA - Spokane Chiefs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Saskatoon Blades Stories
- Blades Select Budding Star Brad Lambert in CHL Import Draft
- Blades Hire Jeff Harvey as Goaltending Coach
- 2020 CHL Import Draft Set for Tuesday, June 30
- Lisowsky to Participate in Hockey Canada's U-17 Virtual Development Camp
- NHL Draft Profile: Aidan De La Gorgendiere