Chiefs Introduce Family Feast Nights for 2019-20 Season
The Spokane Chiefs are excited to announce the introduction of Family Feast Nights for the 2019-20 season! Family Feast Nights offer a range of highly affordable concession items on some of the biggest nights of the year.
"We're excited to be able to expand the menu for Chiefs fans and offer more items at discounted rates, including the long-awaited return of popcorn to the list," said vice president of sponsorships Jay Stewart. "The addition of the popsicle and licorice rope also gives us a couple great value dessert options."
At each Family Feast Night, fans can take advantage of the following discounts:
$1 Coca-Cola products (12 oz. cans)
$1.50 hot dogs
$2 licorice rope
$2 popsicles (Fudgsicle®-style)
Family Feast Nights will replace Buck Nights and take place at the following home games during the 2019-20 season:
Saturday, November 2 vs. Prince George
Saturday, December 7 vs. Tri-City
Saturday, December 28 vs. Tri-City
Saturday, January 18 vs. Regina
Saturday, February 8 vs. Tri-City
Saturday, March 13 vs. Portland
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from August 14, 2019
- Royals Complete Trade with Blades - Victoria Royals
- Winterhawks Announce Neely Cup Schedule - Portland Winterhawks
- Blazers Sign Import Defenseman Inaki Baragano - Kamloops Blazers
- Royals Acquire Haden from Blades - Victoria Royals
- Blades Acquire WHL All-Star Defenseman Walford - Saskatoon Blades
- Chiefs Introduce Family Feast Nights for 2019-20 Season - Spokane Chiefs
- Vancouver Giants Add Dave Chyzowski to Coaching Staff - Vancouver Giants
- Raiders Announce Dates for 2019 Training Camp - Prince Albert Raiders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.