Chicago Fire Exchanges 2020 General Allocation Money for 2019 Targeted Allocation Money with Real Salt Lake
BRIDGEVIEW, Ill. - The Chicago Fire Soccer Club announced today that it has acquired $75,000 in 2019 Targeted Allocation Money (TAM) from Real Salt Lake in exchange for $50,000 in 2020 General Allocation Money (GAM).
Transaction: Chicago Fire Soccer Club acquires $75,000 in 2019 Targeted Allocation Money (TAM) from Real Salt Lake in exchange for $50,000 in 2020 General Allocation Money (GAM).
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from July 22, 2019
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: July 22, 2019 - San Jose Earthquakes
- LAFC to 'Blackout LaA Before Friday's Matchup against Atlanta United FC - Los Angeles FC
- Impact to Participate in the Leucan Shaved Head Challenge for the 8th Time - Montreal Impact
- AtlÃ©tico de Madrid Coach Diego Simeone Reveals Traveling Roster Ahead of the 2019 MLS All-Star Game Presented by Target - MLS
- Dynamo & Dash Name Veteran Sports Marketing Leader Katie Scallan as Chief Marketing Officer - Houston Dynamo
- LA Galaxy Forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic Voted MLS Player of the Week - LA Galaxy
- LA Galaxy Forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic Voted MLS Player of the Week - MLS
- Timbers Finalize Purchase of Argentinian Midfielder TomÃs Conechny - Portland Timbers
- Three Revolution Players Lead MLSsoccer.Com's Week 20 Team of the Week - New England Revolution
- Real Salt Lake Acquires General Allocation Money from Chicago Fire - Real Salt Lake
- Chicago Fire Exchanges 2020 General Allocation Money for 2019 Targeted Allocation Money with Real Salt Lake - Chicago Fire
- Montreal Impact and Harry Novillo Mutually Terminate Contract - Montreal Impact
- Community Initiatives Take Center Stage in Orlando in Advance of the 2019 MLS All-Star Game Presented by Target - MLS
- FC Dallas' Match Versus New York City FC Flexed to UniMas/TUDN - FC Dallas
- 23-Player Rosters Announced for Leagues Cup Opening Matches on July 23 in Chicago and Los Angeles - MLS
- Columbus Crew SC Acquires Allocation Money Via Trade with the Chicago Fire - Columbus Crew SC
- Chicago Fire Soccer Club Acquires Defender Jonathan Bornstein - Chicago Fire
- Seattle Drops 2-1 Result to Portland in Heated Cascadia Cup Contest - Seattle Sounders FC
- Timbers Register 2-1 Win on the Road against Seattle Sounders FC - Portland Timbers
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Chicago Fire Stories
- Chicago Fire Falls 2-1 to New England Revolution at Gillette Stadium
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Decision Affects Fire
- Chicago Fire Soccer Club Loans Midfielder Cristian Martinez to Las Vegas Lights FC
- Chicago Fire Successfully Appeal Midfielder Nicolas Gaitan's Suspension
- Chicago Fire Soccer Club Weekly Update: August 18 - August 24