Change in the schedule
Kalamazoo, MI- The Kalamazoo Wings of the United Hockey League announce that their game against the Rockford IceHogs at the Rockford MetroCentre on Sunday, November 28th has been rescheduled to Sunday, December 12th.
The face-off for the contest will remain at 3:05 pm (CST).
The K-Wings will start the month of November with two home games this weekend. On Friday, November 5th, Kalamazoo will host the Kansas City Outlaws on Kansas City Dipping Grill Night. Fans will have the opportunity prior to the game for a chance to Dip for their Dinner during the first period intermission of Fridays game.
On Saturday, November 6th, the K-Wings will host the Elmira Jackals on WKFR and Meijer Kids Day and Mascot Night.
Game time for both home games this weekend are scheduled for 7:30 pm.
Tickets for the games this weekend or any of the K-Wings home games during the 2004-05 season are on sale now by calling (269) 345-5101 or at the Wings Stadium Box Office. Business hours of the box office are Monday-Friday 10am-6pm or Saturdays 10 am-2 pm.
For more information about the K-Wings schedule change versus Rockford , please contact Director of Public Relations/Broadcaster Mike Modugno at (269) 349-9772, extension 220.
• Discuss this story on the International Hockey League 2 message board...
International Hockey League 2 Stories from November 3, 2004
- Rockford's comeback fall short against Quad City - Rockford IceHogs
- River Otters Outduel Outlaws 3-2 - Missouri River Otters
- Roanoke to host two regular season games - IHL 2
- Adirondack's Frantisek Bakrlik suspended four games - IHL 2
- Outlaws shift lineup - Kansas City Outlaws
- Change in the schedule - Kalamazoo Wings
- In the holiday spirit - Kalamazoo Wings
- RiverDogs Game Day - Richmond RiverDogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Kalamazoo Wings Stories
- K-Wings Top Komets 10-8 in High Scoring Affair
- Game Day: Wings Open Second Half in Fort Wayne
- Wings Weekly: K-Wings Prepare to Retire Gagnon's #1 as a Part of 45th Anniversary Game
- Three Straight Goals K-Wings Past Komets
- Game Day: K-Wings Hit Halfway Point against Komets, Dirk Rejoins K-Wings