Adirondack's Frantisek Bakrlik suspended four games
November 3, 2004 - International Hockey League 2 (IHL 2) News Release
LAKE ST. LOUIS, MO - The United Hockey League (UHL) rendered Tuesday the following disciplinary decision regarding UHL Game #36, Danbury @ Adirondack (Friday, October 29, 2004).
Frantisek Bakrlik (RW) - Adirondack 4-game suspension for a Match Penalty
Bakrlik is ineligible to participate in:
UHL Game #43 - Saturday, October 30, 2004 vs. Elmira (served)
UHL Game #50 - Sunday, October 31, 2004 vs. Danbury (served)
UHL Game #55 - Friday, November 5, 2004 vs. Richmond
UHL Game #61 - Saturday, November 6, 2004 vs. Richmond
Undisclosed fines were also assessed.
• Discuss this story on the International Hockey League 2 message board...
International Hockey League 2 Stories from November 3, 2004
- Rockford's comeback fall short against Quad City - Rockford IceHogs
- River Otters Outduel Outlaws 3-2 - Missouri River Otters
- Roanoke to host two regular season games - IHL 2
- Adirondack's Frantisek Bakrlik suspended four games - IHL 2
- Outlaws shift lineup - Kansas City Outlaws
- Change in the schedule - Kalamazoo Wings
- In the holiday spirit - Kalamazoo Wings
- RiverDogs Game Day - Richmond RiverDogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.