Cavaliers Recall Kobi Simmons from Canton Charge
CLEVELAND - The Cleveland Cavaliers have recalled guard Kobi Simmons from the Canton Charge, the Cavaliers' exclusively owned and operated NBA G League team, Cavaliers General Manager Koby Altman announced today.
Simmons (6-4, 170) has played in 31 games (30 starts) with the Charge this season, averaging 16.7 points, 4.0 rebounds, 3.6 assists and 1.1 steals in 32.4 minutes per game. He appeared in yesterday's Charge game against the Maine Red Claws at the Canton Memorial Civic Center and finished with 10 points, six rebounds and four assists. The second-year guard signed a 10-day contract with the Cavs on January 27.
Fans can stay up-to-date on team news by following the team at: @CantonCharge on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CantonCharge and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CantonCharge. Fans can download the new Canton Charge App on their smartphone via the iTunes Store or Google Play Store.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 31, 2019
- Westchester and Grand Rapids Square off Friday - Westchester Knicks
- Austin Spurs to Host Annual Black History Game - Austin Spurs
- Washington Wizards Sign John Jenkins to 10-Day Contract - Westchester Knicks
- Skyforce Acquires Kyle Washington - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Chealey Transferred to Greensboro - Greensboro Swarm
- Red Claws to Hold "Autism Awareness Night" - Maine Red Claws
- Erie BayHawks Add Jaylen Morris - Erie BayHawks
- Hornets Assign Dwayne Bacon to Greensboro Swarm - Greensboro Swarm
- Cavaliers Recall Kobi Simmons from Canton Charge - Canton Charge
- Trent Jr. Posts Another Career Night as Long Island Nets a Win - Texas Legends
- Clips Can't Overcome Magical Third, Fall to Lakeland - Agua Caliente Clippers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.