Bucs Announce Reorganization
Des Moines Buccaneers President Nate Teut announced today that the team will be undergoing organizational restructuring and that Head Coach and General Manager Dave Allison has been relieved of his duties.
Co-owner Scott Clemmensen stated: "We would like to thank Coach Allison for his dedication to Bucs hockey these past four years and wish him well in his future endeavors. We will move this great franchise forward as we embody the highest standards of which championship teams are made."
Teut continued: "Ownership believes the time has come to restructure the organization by separating the duties of Head Coach and General Manager. The search for the two candidates begins immediately."
Allison joined the Bucs as the 14th Head Coach in franchise history in 2014 and posted an overall 102-109-29 (.425) record over four seasons.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from April 16, 2018
- Saints Stun Gamblers, Take Game 1 - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- Jacks Hold off Steel to Take Game One 3-2 - Muskegon Lumberjacks
- Drury and Copeland Ascendant - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Stars Weekly - Lincoln Stars
- Fargo Force Regular Season Wrap Up - Fargo Force
- Finkelstein Flies to the Finish - Waterloo Black Hawks
- USHL Leads the World on NHL Central Scouting Final Rankings - USHL
- USHL Names Players of the Week for Week 28 - USHL
- Madden, Jensen Named to NHL Central Scouting Final Draft Rankings - Tri-City Storm
- Rafkin Named Top Defenseman at Four Nations Tournament - Tri-City Storm
- Stars Announce Western Conference First Round Series Dates - Lincoln Stars
- Bucs Announce Reorganization - Des Moines Buccaneers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.