Bristol Pirates 2019 Appalachian League Schedule Released
The Appalachian League has released its 2019 regular season schedule, with the Bristol Pirates beginning their season at home on Tuesday, June 18. The Pirates will begin their season with a six-game homestand against the Burlington Royals from
June 18-20 and the Greeneville Reds from June 21-23. Bristol will also have six-game homestands against the reigning Appalachian League Champion Elizabethton Twins and the Reds from July 26-Aug. 1, and against the Kingsport Mets and Bluefield Blue Jays from Aug. 8-13. Bristol will have four league-scheduled off days on June 24, July 9, July 29 and Aug. 14. They will end their regular season at home with a three-game series against the Danville Braves from Aug. 26-28.
The Bristol Pirates finished third in the Appalachian League West Division in 2018 with a 31-37 record.
It was Bristol's first 30-win season since they finished 32-36 in 2010, where they also finished in third place in their division.
• Discuss this story on the Appalachian League message board...
Appalachian League Stories from November 16, 2018
- Pulaski Yankees Release 2019 Schedule - Pulaski Yankees
- Appalachian League Releases 2019 Schedule - Pulaski Yankees
- Cardinals Release 2019 Schedule - Johnson City Cardinals
- D-Braves Announce 2019 Season Schedule, Season Memberships - Danville Braves
- Appalachian League Release 2019 Schedule - Kingsport Mets
- Bristol Pirates 2019 Appalachian League Schedule Released - Bristol Pirates
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Bristol Pirates Stories
- Bristol Pirates Announce 2019 Field Staff
- Bristol Pirates Mourn Pitching Coach Joey Seaver
- Bristol Pirates 2019 Appalachian League Schedule Released
- Francisco Mepris to Represent Bristol in Pirates Community Commitment Program
- Pirates Wrap Season with Extra-Innings Loss