Appalachian League Release 2019 Schedule
KINGSPORT, TN. - The Appalachian League released the 2019 regular season today. For the Kingsport Mets, the schedule features 68 games, 34 at home and 34 on the road.
The KMets open up the 2019 season on the road, Tuesday, June 18th against the Greeneville Reds. Their home opener is scheduled for Thursday, June 20th against the Reds. The season concludes Wednesday, August 28th against the Johnson City Cardinals.
Season tickets and group tickets will be available in the coming weeks. Sponsorships and promotional information will be available as well.
In 2018, the KMets finished with a 33-35 overall record, good for second place in the Appalachian League West Division. With that second place finish, the KMets clinched a wild card berth in the playoffs but went on lose in the opening round of the playoffs to the Elizabethton Twins, 2-1. The KMets have made the playoffs three times in the last six years.
For more information on the 2019 Kingsport Mets season, season tickets and sponsorship opportunities please contact the Kingsport Mets office at (423) 224-2626, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or log on to www.kmets.com. Check us out on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
• Discuss this story on the Appalachian League message board...
Appalachian League Stories from November 16, 2018
- Pulaski Yankees Release 2019 Schedule - Pulaski Yankees
- Appalachian League Releases 2019 Schedule - Pulaski Yankees
- Cardinals Release 2019 Schedule - Johnson City Cardinals
- D-Braves Announce 2019 Season Schedule, Season Memberships - Danville Braves
- Appalachian League Release 2019 Schedule - Kingsport Mets
- Bristol Pirates 2019 Appalachian League Schedule Released - Bristol Pirates
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.