Braymer Deals Wings to Victory Friday Night
Ben Braymer tossed 6 2/3 strong innings in the Red Wings, 7-3, win over the Buffalo Bisons Friday night at Frontier Field.
The 6 2/3 innings is the longest start of the season for the southpaw, who allowed just four hits over his 104-pitch outing.
After a Juan Graterol homer gave the Bisons a 1-0 lead in the second inning, the Wings put up a three-spot in the fifth to take control of the game - highlighted by a Donovan Casey home run.
Raudy Read and Jecksson Flores each collected RBI hits in the sixth inning to extend the Wings lead to 6-1.
Jake Noll capped the scoring with a long home run to left field in the seventh inning - his 16th of the season.
The Wings look to make it three straight wins over their thruway rival Saturday night at 6:05 pm.
• Discuss this story on the Triple-A East League message board...
Triple-A East League Stories from September 17, 2021
- Dakota Hudson Impresses and Redbirds Rally to Win Again - Memphis Redbirds
- Jacksonville Stumbles in 4-3 10-Inning Defeat - Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp
- Pigs outslug RailRiders on Friday night - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Early Pitching Trouble Dooms RailRiders - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- Hiura Homers Twice, Sounds Blank Stripers Again - Nashville Sounds
- Torkelson Drives in Pair as Comeback Falls Short - Toledo Mud Hens
- Charlotte Defeats Durham 5-4 - Durham Bulls
- Red Wings Play Spoiler, Beating Bisons 7-3 - Buffalo Bisons
- Miguel Yajure's Gem Shuts Down St. Paul, 2-0 - Indianapolis Indians
- Braymer Deals Wings to Victory Friday Night - Rochester Red Wings
- Reversal of Fortune, Saints Blanked by Indianapolis - St. Paul Saints
- Mark Vientos Hits First Triple-A Home Run in Three-Hit Night, Leads Syracuse to 7-1 Win over Worcester - Syracuse Mets
- Downs Homers Again in Loss to Syracuse - Worcester Red Sox
- Game Information: Indianapolis Indians (54-62) vs. St. Paul Saints (61-56) - Indianapolis Indians
- Memphis Redbirds Game Notes: September 17, 2021 - Memphis Redbirds
- SWB RailRiders Game Notes - September 17, 2021 - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- September 17 Game Notes: Iowa at Omaha - Iowa Cubs
- Ernie Yake, Twins 2021 10th Round Draft Pick, to Join Saints - St. Paul Saints
- Knights Drop Thursday's Contest to Bulls 8-6 - Charlotte Knights
- I-Cubs Top Storm Chasers for Third Straight Victory - Iowa Cubs
- Chasers Drop Third Straight; Mud Hens Clinch Midwest Division - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Bulls Clinch Triple-A East League Title with 8-6 Win over Knights - Durham Bulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.