Bourbeau Returns to Jacks from AHL
(Odessa, TX) - Odessa Jackalopes forward, Jean Bourbeau, was returned to the team today after a three-game stint with Odessa's American Hockey League affiliate, the Bridgeport Sound Tigers.
Bourbeau appeared in three games for the Sound Tigers from March 26th to March 28th and registered one assist with an even plus/minus rating.
Bourbeau will join the Jackalopes on Tuesday in North Richland Hills, TX and is expected to be in the lineup when the Jacks face the Texas Brahmas in game three of their Southern Conference Semifinal series on Wednesday at 7:05 PM. Texas currently leads the series 2-0, and the action can be heard on 102.1 Classic Rock FM.
The Odessa Jackalopes are the Central Hockey League affiliate for the NHL's New York Islanders and the AHL's Bridgeport Sound Tigers. The team is in the middle of their 13th season in the Permian Basin. Season tickets, mini-plans, and single game tickets are available by calling (432) 552-PUCK or visiting jackalopes.org.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from March 30, 2010
- 'Bugs Win Game 3, Lead Series 3-0 - Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs
- Allen Takes 2-1 Series Lead In 4-1 Victory Over Bucks - Allen Americans
- Bucks Fall 4-1, Trail Series 2-1 - Laredo Bucks
- Mudbugs Take 3-0 Series Lead With 3-1 Win - Colorado Eagles
- Dumont Among Year End Performance Nominees - Mississippi RiverKings
- Bourbeau Returns to Jacks from AHL - Odessa Jackalopes
- CHL Performance of the Year Finalists Announced - CHL
- Record Six Power-Play Goals, One Shorthanded Tally Voted CHL Performance of the Week - Arizona Sundogs
- Rushette Named Miss Rapid City - Rapid City Rush
- Jackalopes Raise Over $8,000 for Shriners' Hospitals - Odessa Jackalopes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.