Bohui Helps Philadelphia Union II Draw Loudoun United FC
LEESBURG, Va. - The Philadelphia Union II took on Loudoun United FC on the road, Saturday night, drawing 1-1 in a well-played match. 16-year-old Patrick Bohui opened the scoring in the 10th minute coming from a set piece taken by Jack McGlynn. Loudoun United FC were down to 10 men after the early ejection of Adam Lundegard but did not stop them from scoring right before half. They later received a second ejection, forcing them to play with nine men. Matt Freese recorded six saves, the most in a single game in 2020 for Union II. Union II will be home this Wednesday, September 16th vs. Loudoun United FC at Subaru Park, (7:30 p.m. ET /ESPN+).
Philadelphia Union II 1 - Loudoun United FC 1
Segra Field (Leesburg, VA.)
Saturday, September 12, 2020
TODAY'S MATCH INFO:
Referee: Danielle Chesky
Assistant Referee: Jeffrey Skinker, Ben Pilgrim
4th Official: Nickrod Fateh
Weather: 68 degrees and cloudy
PHI - Patrick Bohui (McGlynn) 10'
LDN - Kairou Amoustapha (unassisted) 42'
LDN - Adam Lundegard (caution) 8'
LDN - Adam Lundegard (second caution, ejection) 13'
PHI - Steve Kingue (caution) 29'
LDN - Tyler Gabarra (caution) 51'
LDN - Theodore Ku-Dipietro (caution) 90+2'
LDN - Michael Gamble (ejection) 90+4
Philadelphia Union II: Matt Freese; Nathan Harriel, Dante Huckaby, Jamoi Topey (Selmir Miscic 68'), Anthony Sorenson, Jack McGlynn (Jack Jasinski 58'), Steve Kingue (Brandan Craig 45'), Danny Flores ( David RabadÃ¡n 59'), Axel Picazo, Paxten Aaronson, Patrick Bohui (Caden Stafford 69')
Substitutes not used: Ben Martin, Sean Bettenhausen
New York Red Bulls II: Simon Lefebvre, Shane Wiedt, Allexon Saravia, Nelson Martinez (Brandon Williamson 78'), Adam Lundegard, Michael Gamble, Tyler Gabarra (Peabo Doue 59'), Ally Nganzi (Gabriel GÃ³mez 19'), Christian Sorto (Theodore Ku-Dipietro 59'), Kairou Amoustapha, Alioune Ndour
Substitutes not used: Colin Miller, Liam Moore, Erumuse Momoh
Interim head coach Marlon LeBlanc makes fives changes to the Starting XI from the group that fell last time out to New York Red Bulls last Wednesday night.
Defender Jamoi Topey makes his fourth start of the 2020 season at center back. The Jamaican international got his last start on August 1st at Pittsburgh Riverhounds.
Centerback partner Dante Huckaby got his 10th start of the season and the 10th of his career. The 17-year-old Academy member entered tonight having played every single minute of the season.
Outside back Anton Sorenson made his fifth career start for the squad.
Midfielder and academy player Axel Picazo earned his 15th career start for Union II.
Union Academy forward Patrick Bohui made his fifth career USL Championship start tonight.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from September 12, 2020
- STLFC Falls 3-0 Away to Louisville City FC - Saint Louis FC
- FC Tulsa Suffers Heartbreaking Draw to Rival OKC Energy FC - FC Tulsa
- Legion FC Knocked off by Charlotte - Birmingham Legion FC
- RECAP: New-Look LouCity Back to First Place with Rivalry Win - Louisville City FC
- Charlotte Independence Downs Group G Leaders Birmingham Legion FC 3-1 Via Dane Kelly Brace at BBVA Compass Field - Charlotte Independence
- 10-Man Greens Score Late, Steal Point in Black Gold Derby - OKC Energy FC
- Atlanta United 2 Falls 2-1 at Home to The Miami FC - Atlanta United 2
- Bohui Helps Philadelphia Union II Draw Loudoun United FC - Philadelphia Union II
- Hounds Clinch Playoff Berth with 5-0 Win against Hartford - Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC
- Loudoun United FC Draw 1-1 against Philadelphia Union II at Segra Field - Loudoun United FC
- Hartford Fall to Pittsburgh Again - Hartford Athletic
- Athletic Hit the Road for Big Clash with Riverhounds SC - Hartford Athletic
- Real Monarchs Fall to New Mexico United - Real Monarchs SLC
- Dave Sarachan's Team Faces Memphis 901 FC on Sunday - North Carolina FC
- Phoenix Rolls over Vegas, 5-1 - Phoenix Rising FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.